• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Dawnofthedead

Oct 8, 2019
So I was trying to make a great exit plan and do things on my terms and time line but I can't do this anymore I have tried to talk with professionals on the hotlines and other community supports but nothing seems to help with student loans and only getting min wage and only part time hours I can't make enuff to live. Life worth living I wanted to use the SN method but finding it hard to get SN here in Alberta I was going to wait till I had everything and wrap a few things up and say good bye to a few people in my own way with out letting them know what my intentions where but I feel like there just isn't anymore time for me left I have been in hospitals for attempts before using pills and know how much suffering it was and don't want to repeat that and I can't come to terms with hanging I just know it won't be that easy nor peaceful I am in need of help on what megathred to read to find a fast and non expensive way to go I am crying as I type this cause I know that my path has come to an end but can't seem to find away to make it reality any help right now would be much appreciate

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifetimepunishment, PDAnnie2610, morningdew and 3 others
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
My only advice is that doing anything in haste often causes even more problems. Is there something happening right now with you that has brought you to this point?

Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Hotlines are useless, I'd say reach out here and don't be hasty. I'm sorry you are hurting so much.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
All I can offer is (((hugs))) and sympathy.

P

PDAnnie2610

Waiting for my bus.
Oct 27, 2019
Either plan well or talk to someone on resolving your issues. I wish you much success and peace in whichever choice you make.
So I was trying to make a great exit plan and do things on my terms and time line but I can't do this anymore I have tried to talk with professionals on the hotlines and other community supports but nothing seems to help with student loans and only getting min wage and only part time hours I can't make enuff to live. Life worth living I wanted to use the SN method but finding it hard to get SN here in Alberta I was going to wait till I had everything and wrap a few things up and say good bye to a few people in my own way with out letting them know what my intentions where but I feel like there just isn't anymore time for me left I have been in hospitals for attempts before using pills and know how much suffering it was and don't want to repeat that and I can't come to terms with hanging I just know it won't be that easy nor peaceful I am in need of help on what megathred to read to find a fast and non expensive way to go I am crying as I type this cause I know that my path has come to an end but can't seem to find away to make it reality any help right now would be much appreciate
Alberta is part of Atlantic Canada... have you ever thought of moving to other provinces to seek work?

D

Dawnofthedead

Oct 8, 2019
Well I think I have found my way I spent 3 hours today on the streets and think I bought enuff F to over dose with for some reason I feel so much better knowing that I can escape this pain that I have been going through for the past 5 years I just feel bad that knowbody that I care about will understand why it has to be this way

Goodnight

• Love
Reactions: Sever and WilliamKline