Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Honestly im not even hopeless or whatever im just in so much psin lately I can't take it. When I think of CTB I get so much relief that it actually activates my appetite.

I don't want to live another day through or like this. Im done and honestly at peace. Sprry to leave those I luv behind but kinda able to ignore those feelings.

Just about figuring out the method. Id like to die this weekend. Was considering Shallow water blackout method but... seems not reliable.

SN to Canads doesn't seem available so every method option is going to be gruesome just about figuring out a way to make it easier. Im done tho.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LetmeCTB566 and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so relieved at the thought of leaving this existence, I just wish it's not so difficult to finally be free. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you wish for.

haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
I definitly feel u, my only motivation to wake up is to know that i get closer and closer to ctb. Life is truly unbearable, it's horrible how hard is it to die. I hope u will find peace

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori