• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

they forgot me

they forgot me

Mar 12, 2022
I cannot live anymore everyday I think more and more about killing myself. The first time I prayed to god to end my life i was in 6th grade. Things have been steadily increasing in severity ever since. I just have no will to live anymore I can hardly bear the world anymore. Things that used to make me feel better don't anymore and I have no where to go and no where left to turn. I just turned 20 and I've transferred colleges twice now and I am still miserable. Everyday I wake up and I'm so disappointed to be alive it really is like waking up to a nightmare. My life has become so bleak and joyless I can hardly stand to even be awake I wish I could just be unconscious all the time. This is why I need to die and as soon as possible. I need to find a method that is accessible but will work. Hanging seems to be my best option but I don't know where I could do it. I wish there was a way I could get a gun since that is the most foolproof way but I just turned 20 and I can't wait a year to get a license and buy one. I need to go now. Please help if you can.

• Hugs
Reactions: Zegers and ranaway
Dry-Finding7733

Dry-Finding7733

Expect disappointment and never be disappointed
Feb 1, 2023
Your situation reminds me a lot of my own at present. I've opted for the SN method. Once you get your activity/comment up, you'll have access to the search feature so you may better explore other methods. Nonetheless, that's the way I'm choosing to go.

Reactions: they forgot me
situationalsui

situationalsui

Mar 1, 2023
That sounds really difficult. When it's been many years of intense suffering it makes sense to feel desperate. I can relate to waking up to a nightmare. I imagine it was frustrating to transfer twice and not find relief, I'm sorry you went through that. I hope you can find the information you are needing here and that even getting some info in itself can bring some comfort.

Reactions: they forgot me and Zegers
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly is so horrible to have to wake up when you just wish to be gone, existing in this world really is hell and of course it should be much easier for us to finally be free from all the suffering. I hope that you find the freedom that you wish for, as none of us should have to feel so trapped here.

Reactions: they forgot me