• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

makeitstop___

makeitstop___

what do you think happens to us after?
Nov 14, 2023
There is no chance of my circumstances getting better. None. My staying here will only make things drastically worse. I did not follow through on my November plan. I need to ctb now. I want to. I don't care about symbolism anymore. I don't care about final farewells or messages. I just want it to be over. I've been reading method resources on here since last night. SN sounds good. I thought surely I could source it locally living in a very agriculturally-based area, but alas, no cigar when looking online at inventory of nearby stores. And I definitely don't want to toil with sourcing it and waiting on it to ship. I have a gun, but I just don't want to. The mess, and the fear of not getting even that right hold me back. I'm ready for it to be over. Any suggestions? That's the help I want rn. For this to all just be over. I've run from things my entire life. I'm ready now to leave all of it behind. I just want it to be over.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Panic is not a good advisor.
You need to calm down.
Why do you need CTB today?
Maybe it's better to hold off a bit and think about the plan.
If you panic and do something stupid out of emotion, you may simply fail.
What are your options?

A gun is a good option.
I have a photo that shows where you should shoot:

Another option is to jump from a great height:
Do you have such a place in your area?

Of course, there are other options, but ALL of them require preparation.
Jumping from great heights and firearms, too.

I know I didn't give you the answer you wanted, but unfortunately you need to prepare if you want to be sure that you will succeed
Why regret something stupid?

I don't know your situation, but I really recommend not doing anything impulsive.
If you can survive a little longer, try to think of a plan.

GreenOctober

GreenOctober

Cracked Mask
Apr 16, 2024
The gun is most effective unless you actively sabotage yourself, like shooting your nose or something.

Reactions: Aprilfarewell4
makeitstop___

makeitstop___

Nov 14, 2023
You need to calm down.
What are your options?

A gun is a good option.
View attachment 135904

View attachment 135906

I know I didn't give you the answer you wanted, but unfortunately you need to prepare if you want to be sure that you will succeed

I don't know your situation, but I really recommend not doing anything impulsive.
Not panicked. And I am calm. I'm just done. I was done last night. But I could sleep. It's evaded me all day, and I just don't want to be here anymore.

A building like that would be a drive for me and not sure then about rooftop access. I have a gun, but that's not preferable to me. I'm so afraid I'd do even that wrong. I am close to train tracks. I just don't know. I wish there was something I could just take and go to sleep and not wake up again.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, I find it so cruel and hellish how one cannot just choose to never wake again, it shouldn't be so unnecessarily difficult for one to die on their own terms.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Not panicked. And I am calm. I'm just done. I was done last night. But I could sleep. It's evaded me all day, and I just don't want to be here anymore.

A building like that would be a drive for me and not sure then about rooftop access. I have a gun, but that's not preferable to me. I'm so afraid I'd do even that wrong. I am close to train tracks. I just don't know. I wish there was something I could just take and go to sleep and not wake up again.
Apparently I misunderstood your current behavior.
After what you wrote, I thought you were a little panicked.

Railway tracks are a mediocre idea.
It'll be more of a mess than with a gun.
You can also make a mistake and the consequences will be very unpleasant.
I personally avoid this method.
Of the two options, the weapon is definitely better.
If you shoot the right way, there is a small chance that something will go wrong.
Of course, a lot depends on what caliber you have.

Unfortunately, there are no options that allow CTB here and now.
If you want to be successful, you should wait a while and come up with a plan.

Maybe, you can hang yourself?
If done right, it can be relatively painless.
Of course, you also need to read a lot about it.

I know that the easiest thing would be to press a button and die, but unfortunately this world is not that simple :/

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
I'll go with you! It's been a long time since my last attempt, I don't know why I keep staying here, it's only misery and pain everyday! I'm over it

makeitstop___

makeitstop___

Nov 14, 2023
Thank you. I agree with you. People should have the autonomy to decide that, and access to resources to do so humanely, peacefully and with minimal impact to others.
I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, I find it so cruel and hellish how one cannot just choose to never wake again, it shouldn't be so unnecessarily difficult for one to die on their own terms.
Apparently I misunderstood your current behavior.
After what you wrote, I thought you were a little panicked.

Railway tracks are a mediocre idea.
It'll be more of a mess than with a gun.
You can also make a mistake and the consequences will be very unpleasant.
I personally avoid this method.
Of the two options, the weapon is definitely better.
If you shoot the right way, there is a small chance that something will go wrong.
Of course, a lot depends on what caliber you have.

Unfortunately, there are no options that allow CTB here and now.
If you want to be successful, you should wait a while and come up with a plan.

Maybe, you can hang yourself?
If done right, it can be relatively painless.
Of course, you also need to read a lot about it.

I know that the easiest thing would be to press a button and die, but unfortunately this world is not that simple :/
It's okay. After reading back through it, without tone from spoken word and absent any body language I could see how the short sentences would read as a bit rushed. I appreciate your input and the image. Having been a first responder formerly, it's just hard for me to consider. I'd like something private and sure at this point.

Ahh… and for a good laugh, my friend… has anyone ever told you about the effectiveness of the words "you need to calm down"? Around here, people akin the statement's effectiveness to attempts at "baptizing a cat". (Though I'm sure no one would actually try, I'm sure you can appreciate the absurdity of the imagery. Ain't nothin' about that creature gonna be calm.) 😂 it's especially activating for us lady-folks. At least this gal. I shouldn't generalize. But yes. Deep breathing, mindfulness, meditation and magnesium are my friends.

I've read up more today about hanging. I think I could. I knew a guy who did. Just want to do it right, whatever I do. When you say "do it right" what are we going for here? Occlusion of the jugular and all that other stuff, or does the neck need to break? Forgive me. Probably Hollywood tainted imagery. Speaking of, isn't that how Robin Williams went?

Last edited:
A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
Thank you. I agree with you. People should have the autonomy to decide that, and access to resources to do so humanely, peacefully and with minimal impact to others.

It's okay. After reading back through it, without tone from spoken word and absent any body language I could see how the short sentences would read as a bit rushed. I appreciate your input and the image. Having been a first responder formerly, it's just hard for me to consider. I'd like something private and sure at this point.

Ahh… and for a good laugh, my friend… has anyone ever told you about the effectiveness of the words "you need to calm down"? Around here, people akin the statement's effectiveness to attempts at "baptizing a cat". (Though I'm sure no one would actually try, I'm sure you can appreciate the absurdity of the imagery. Ain't nothin' about that creature gonna be calm.) 😂 it's especially activating for us lady-folks. At least this gal. I shouldn't generalize. But yes. Deep breathing, mindfulness, meditation and magnesium are my friends.

I've read up more today about hanging. I think I could. I knew a guy who did. Just want to do it right, whatever I do. When you say "do it right" what are we going for here? Occlusion of the jugular and all that other stuff, or does the neck need to break? Forgive me. Probably Hollywood tainted imagery. Speaking of, isn't that how Robin Williams went?
Yes, Robin Williams was very committed, he slit his wrists and hung himself.

lostinwoe

lostinwoe

forever ennui
Mar 1, 2024
There is no chance of my circumstances getting better. None. My staying here will only make things drastically worse. I did not follow through on my November plan. I need to ctb now. I want to. I don't care about symbolism anymore. I don't care about final farewells or messages. I just want it to be over. I've been reading method resources on here since last night. SN sounds good. I thought surely I could source it locally living in a very agriculturally-based area, but alas, no cigar when looking online at inventory of nearby stores. And I definitely don't want to toil with sourcing it and waiting on it to ship. I have a gun, but I just don't want to. The mess, and the fear of not getting even that right hold me back. I'm ready for it to be over. Any suggestions? That's the help I want rn. For this to all just be over. I've run from things my entire life. I'm ready now to leave all of it behind. I just want it to be over.
if your in the US you can try doing what I plan on doing which is jumping off a radio tower most are 400 feet or higher and are very easy to climb
you can use this site to find one close by https://www.antennasearch.com/ or look up online for abandoned ones, you can use the hyperventilation method to pass out once your at the top to make it easier or just jump off you'll die on impact anyways

or you can try hanging tho its hard to get it right, but since you already have a gun I recommend you just use that its very hard to fail with a gun

shweepwomp

shweepwomp

would like a barrel to my head
Apr 19, 2024
where can i shoot myself from my face
You need to calm down.
What are your options?

A gun is a good option.
View attachment 135904

View attachment 135906

if your in the US you can try doing what I plan on doing which is jumping off a radio tower most are 400 feet or higher and are very easy to climb
you can use this site to find one close by https://www.antennasearch.com/ or look up online for abandoned ones, you can use the hyperventilation method to pass out once your at the top to make it easier or just jump off you'll die on impact anyways

or you can try hanging tho its hard to get it right, but since you already have a gun I recommend you just use that its very hard to fail with a gun
I honestly need a exact point in your face where u point it so the bullet directlly goes to it