• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

wqrm

Aug 11, 2023
I can't get a gun, nor is there any kind of building i could jump off. I'd prefer it to be mostly painless but me being able to do it ASAP is the priority. I'd also prefer to not need to buy anything online or in a store but still, If its necessary I could, just adds some risk of getting caught I guess.

• Hugs
Reactions: SMmetalhead36
roxx

roxx

-
Sep 17, 2023
My dad's friend used a train. He laid back with the neck on the trail totally drunk to have some courage. Wil cut your head off, painless.

Jealous Blackheart

Jealous Blackheart

A Well Read Demon
Aug 25, 2023
That's not what we do here. This is a place to discuss suicide and there is a megathread about methods and how they work but no one here is going to tell you how you should do it. That is your decision to make and yours alone. I'm sorry that you're suffering the way that you are. Take your time. Look around. This site is not the most ideal for the impulsive.

Reactions: hunterfla
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, I hate how suicide is so unnecessarily difficult in this world, I wish there's a straightforward way to just easily leave in peace.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36
W

wqrm

Aug 11, 2023
My dad's friend used a train. He laid back with the neck on the trail totally drunk to have some courage. Wil cut your head off, painless.
Yeah, I have thought about that, but even super drunk I'm pretty sure I couldn't overcome the survival instinct

hunterfla

hunterfla

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
Sounds fun. I saw an episode of Dr. G medical examiner where a guy had a few beers and laid on the track to "take a nap" while he waited for his girlfriend to pick him up. They claim that it was accidental but at least he didn't see it coming.

D

damianshawl

Jun 9, 2023
I can't get a gun, nor is there any kind of building i could jump off. I'd prefer it to be mostly painless but me being able to do it ASAP is the priority. I'd also prefer to not need to buy anything online or in a store but still, If its necessary I could, just adds some risk of getting caught I guess.

there are other threads like yours that have had this same question. you're not the first to ask this nor will you be the last, but take a look around. you'll find your answer in one of these threads. you're not alone and hopefully you find the method that sounds best for you.

Reactions: Jealous Blackheart
roxx

roxx

-
Sep 17, 2023
Sounds fun. I saw an episode of Dr. G medical examiner where a guy had a few beers and laid on the track to "take a nap" while he waited for his girlfriend to pick him up. They claim that it was accidental but at least he didn't see it coming.
Fun and fast...and furious
Yeah, I have thought about that, but even super drunk I'm pretty sure I couldn't overcome the survival instinct
It depends how much drunk you are....a bottle of vodka is 100% sure that you'll be completelly off...you'll die from coma or the train. No way out.

W

wqrm

Aug 11, 2023
Fun and fast...and furious

It depends how much drunk you are....a bottle of vodka is 100% sure that you'll be completelly off...you'll die from coma or the train. No way out.
That is true, I hardly drink though, might be hard to get down, though it shouldn't be too much of an issue. I can't buy alcohol so that also makes it a bit more difficult

roxx

roxx

-
Sep 17, 2023
That is true, I hardly drink though, might be hard to get down, though it shouldn't be too much of an issue. I can't buy alcohol so that also makes it a bit more difficult
I see, well, this same man (my dad's friend) was alcoholic as well but her wife take care of him to not have any access to alcohol. He manage to buy ethanol and flavoured with grape soda and then he went south for good.

antilife

antilife

Student
Sep 11, 2023
I guess I also want to do it asap but it's just not how it works. It's not easy at all.