K

Kornyboyo

Student
Aug 7, 2019
I plan on CBT very soon (next couple of days). My mind has been destroyed by psych drugs and there is no hope left for me. I've been severely impaired for 2 years with extreme mental and physical symptoms.

What options do I have?

• Aww..
Reactions: LifeSucks39, purplesmoothie, Breadbfra and 1 other person
Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
I plan on CBT very soon (next couple of days). My mind has been destroyed by psych drugs and there is no hope left for me. I've been severely impaired for 2 years with extreme mental and physical symptoms.

What options do I have?
Are u on benzos . They are a nasty drugs . Please don't cold turkey. I need try tapering ,yes they can be overcome . If you are on benzos yes your minds pretty fucked up and that's normal . It might take long or short days but eventually you will get there and recover

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020

What options do I have?
What psych drugs are you/were you on?
Are the physical/mental symptoms due entirely to the drugs or to other reason?

Reactions: falloutcarter13
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020

What options do I have?

I'm in the exact same situation. I can't take much more. I'm going with the SN method, wanted to try the night night method but can't seem to locate the carotid arteries.

Reactions: LifeSucks39
Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019

What options do I have?
I took drugs for 4-5 yes but I got over it . Yes they get pretty nasty , there are another forum called bluelight more on drugs. There are more experts there. Many of prescribed sleeping pills can turn nasty too

S

snuff

you sold me out to save yourself
Aug 6, 2020
in the same shoes with you. gonna do SN method in couple days too since it's easier to get pills that i need for SN method

K

Kornyboyo

Student
Aug 7, 2019
For those asking I'm 20 months of benzo cold turkey and tapering off remeron.
What psych drugs are you/were you on?
Are the physical/mental symptoms due entirely to the drugs or to other reason?

Entirely psych drug damage.

K

Kornyboyo

Student
Aug 7, 2019
Is partial reliable? Pretty much only thing I have access to

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
For those asking I'm 20 months of benzo cold turkey and tapering off remeron.

Entirely psych drug damage.
Not trying to talk you into or out of anything...but the damage done by remeron isn't permanent. I was on that shit for 3 years, at the end I was on 75mg a day. I was sick as hell when I tapered off, it lasted for about three months where I couldn't hold down food, constant flu like symptoms, insomnia...it was horrible. But it doesn't last forever. So if coming off the psych drugs is your only reason, or even your main reason, for wanting to ctb...just know that you will go back to your pre-drug normal, eventually

Reactions: LifeSucks39 and esse_est_percipi
K

Kornyboyo

Student
Aug 7, 2019
Not trying to talk you into or out of anything...but the damage done by remeron isn't permanent. I was on that shit for 3 years, at the end I was on 75mg a day. I was sick as hell when I tapered off, it lasted for about three months where I couldn't hold down food, constant flu like symptoms, insomnia...it was horrible. But it doesn't last forever. So if coming off the psych drugs is your only reason, or even your main reason, for wanting to ctb...just know that you will go back to your pre-drug normal, eventually

Hey Man. Thanks for the reply. How long did it take you to taper off remeron. Not to minimize your suffering but my symptoms are much more severe. I've had 24/7 racing and looping thoughts for 20 months straight no break. Terror and akathisia. I pace 16 hours a day. Every thought in my head feels like a firework going off. Constant looping about food and eating that doesn't stop. Benzos are a horror story.

Reactions: LifeSucks39 and falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Yeah the benzos are another thing entirely, it seems like maybe you need to be on them tbh. But I know sometimes they just yank you off without really having a good reason to do it, it happened to me too (although my withdrawals weren't nearly as bad as yours - they were worse with the remeron, honestly.) But with remeron, I decreased my dose 15mg every week until I was taking nothing, so it took about six weeks. Once I was off of them, the flu-like symptoms lasted for almost three months before they finally let up.

M

mellow

Jul 19, 2020
I'm so sorry, I feel for you, I too have severe brain damage from a psych drug, :( it was an antipsychotic injection which the doctor prescribed without informed consent ~4 months ago. I'm lobotomized and every day is a struggle

carbon monoxide seems peaceful but risky (could end up with worse brain damage / potentially poison other people), SN scares me more but seems reliable

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Please THINK. You only live ONCE.

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
I'm in the exact same situation. I can't take much more. I'm going with the SN method, wanted to try the night night method but can't seem to locate the carotid arteries.
The mistake people make is that they think it's on the sides. It's more under the jaw.