D

desperatedeath

Aug 24, 2024
I have been unable to commit the act myself. As of tonight (and the near future), I need someone who will end my life. I can probably sell things to make some money to pay for it, or maybe just make a good connection for it, but I need this to happen and could use support and logistics.

• Love
Reactions: FERAL_FRENZY, PlzTake MeWithYou, Kalista and 1 other person
C

chester

Aug 1, 2024
Yeah, I've been thinking about it as well. That would be very convenient, wouldn't it? If you find out how to find such a person, let me know. I'm sure there are other people here who would like to know as well.

If your budget is tight and you don't want to spend time on searching for a hitman, there might be other ways. Have you seen Die Hard with a Vengeance, specifically the Harlem scene?

Reactions: PlzTake MeWithYou and davidtorez
Cress

Cress

Arcanist
Oct 15, 2023
I'm sorry but this is mostly just fantasy the majority of Hitman websites are just honeypots they take your money and report you to the police. The majority of actual Hitman get there clients through organized crime it's not something that you can just find by looking through Google.

I don't want you to get scammed Losing a bunch of money and reported to the authorities. Although they probably are gonna be scratching their head while you ordered a Hit on yourself. Either way it's just a headache that you don't really need to mess with.

Anyway wish you nothing but the best Take care of yourself.

Reactions: Ash, CatLvr, anaschariac and 1 other person
D

desperatedeath

Aug 24, 2024
I'm sorry but this is mostly just fantasy the majority of Hitman websites are just honeypots they take your money and report you to the police. The majority of actual Hitman get there clients through organized crime it's not something that you can just find by looking through Google.

I don't want you to get scammed Losing a bunch of money and reported to the authorities. Although they probably are gonna be scratching their head while you ordered a Hit on yourself. Either way it's just a headache that you don't really need to mess with.

Yeah, I've been thinking about it as well. That would be very convenient, wouldn't it? If you find out how to find such a person, let me know. I'm sure there are other people here who would like to know as well.

If your budget is tight and you don't want to spend time on searching for a hitman, there might be other ways. Have you seen Die Hard with a Vengeance, specifically the Harlem scene?
No I actually haven't, but I'm sorry you're here dealing with this stuff

Yeah I'm mostly aware, I wouldn't look online. I actually tried to suicide by cop as an alternative but wasn't successful
I NEED TO LIVE SO FUCKING BAD BUT IF THAT CANT HAPPEN THEN I NEED SOMEONE TO TAKE ME OUT NOW