I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
Can anyone talk to me and help me read some posts here? It's hard for me to read some things. I'm trying to read this drowning post but I don't get any of it. I just need help please I don't know what to do every time I try to read the words are so hard and I don't know what to do at all. I just want to die and I'm to stupid to even do that I have some reading problems

this is the post I'm having a hard time with

• Hugs
Reactions: ZedZeo
L

Last_Leap

420's friend
Sep 8, 2023
you could ask your browser to read it to you? or paste it into a site that speaks text.

Madao

Madao

Certified MADAO (She/her)
Mar 30, 2023
Would you like me to read it for you, and then explain it here?

SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
would you rather someone summarize it for you to make it easier to understand or do you want it word for word?

I have a huge problem when people use a lot of words to describe something and talk about it my brain shuts down. Also why I couldn't do anymore school past high school. I struggled a lot.

Madao

Madao

Mar 30, 2023
Alright. From what I've read, here is the information I can relay to you:

Steps for Shallow Black Out:
1. Hyperventilate. Breathe very heavily and quickly. This will artificially lower your CO2 levels.
2. Dive into the pool, hold your breath underwater. Your Oxygen levels will decrease
3. Usually, when you hold your breath, your CO2 levels also increase. Once they increase beyond a certain threshhold, you get the urge to take a breath. But that won't be the case since you have artificially lowered your CO2 levels beforehand. You will lose consciousness if done successfully.
4. You drown

I hope that helped? Maybe you were looking for something else?

• Love
Reactions: Necrosis and snowlance
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023

1. Hyperventilate. Breathe very heavily and quickly. This will artificially lower your CO2 levels.
2. Dive into the pool, hold your breath underwater. Your Oxygen levels will decrease
3. Usually, when you hold your breath, your CO2 levels also increase. Once they increase beyond a certain threshhold, you get the urge to take a breath. But that won't be the case since you have artificially lowered your CO2 levels beforehand. You will lose consciousness if done successfully.
4. You drown

You're like the sweetest person I've ever seen online

• Love
Reactions: Madao
I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
would you rather someone summarize it for you to make it easier to understand or do you want it word for word?

I have a huge problem when people use a lot of words to describe something and talk about it my brain shuts down. Also why I couldn't do anymore school past high school. I struggled a lot.
I just need someone to talk to me and make it into small that I can get

4. You drown

I don't understand this at all. I'm sorry I wish I wasn't so stupid. If you can talk to me on chat maybe like really talk on the phone WhatsApp or something because I do not understand any of the words you are using

4. You drown

I'm not trying to be annoying it's just hard for me

Madao

Madao

Mar 30, 2023
I just need someone to talk to me and make it into small that I can get

I don't understand this at all. I'm sorry I wish I wasn't so stupid. If you can talk to me on chat maybe like really talk on the phone WhatsApp or something because I do not understand any of the words you are using

I'm not trying to be annoying it's just hard for me
I will PM you. You can ask me the questions you have and I'll clear it up for you :3
You're like the sweetest person I've ever seen online
awwwwh, thank you so much. really. you're very sweet too <333

Last edited:
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023

4. You drown

I've also heard of this before I became suicidal. If you run in place and hyperventilate, then put your thumb in your mouth and blow on it, you'll pass out. My dumbass kid brain tried it and it worked.

• Hugs
Reactions: Madao