• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: FundamentalAspect, Praestat_Mori, Life Is My Coffin and 11 others
The Silly Sluggy

The Silly Sluggy

Nobody to anybody.
Nov 18, 2023
What do you need? I'm here for you!
Oh, wait I'm an idiot... anyways, hi! If you wanna chat with me, I'm most of the time available! Here's hoping that your path continues smoothly

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, ropearoundatree, Kit1 and 1 other person
R

ropearoundatree

Experienced
Nov 9, 2023
Here for you, too!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Kit1 and ve.nin
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
What can i do for you that can help you? Feel free to chat up here or in privat!

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, ropearoundatree and Kit1
ve.nin

ve.nin

Text
Nov 17, 2023
I'm feeling desperate as fuck………

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, AllCatsAreGrey and Kit1
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
we're here for you! if you want to chat just pm me, or you can message here.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Kit1 and ve.nin
ve.nin

ve.nin

Text
Nov 17, 2023
What do you need? I'm here for you!
Oh, wait I'm an idiot... anyways, hi! If you wanna chat with me, I'm most of the time available! Here's hoping that your path continues smoothly
I'm also a moron so that makes two of us❤🫂

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and The Silly Sluggy
ve.nin

ve.nin

Text
Nov 17, 2023
I can't chat rn

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Kit1
ve.nin

ve.nin

Text
Nov 17, 2023
Just some hugs and some kind words would be great right now….
I absolutely can't stand living anymore but I can't die either…. I am such a fucking messss
Probably in a day I'll just slit my carotyd
That's the emergency brake for me, so

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, WonderingSoul, princejohnny and 9 others
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
(obviously), i can't give you a physical hug right now, but i'm sending some virtual ones. i hope your doing okay op, i see the struggle you going through and understand how tough it can be. feeling change, all the time. so no matter what, at some point, whatever your feeling right now will change. do you need a distraction? what's your favirote animal? living can diffidently be tough sometimes, and it can be unfair. i'm sorry for whatever your going through but just know your a brave person.
sending much love.. and hugs ❤️
I absolutely can't stand living anymore but I can't die either…. I am such a fucking messss
i understand that feeling so so much. just being stuck in that in between. while yes it's nice to have that emergency way, i recommend you think about whatever method you choose before you do it. the worst would be surviving through it. feeling like a mess.. yes, just the feeling of knowing you have one last step to take, but your not taking it. so instead your just messily dragging through the days, hoping to get somewhere someday. i see you ve.nin, i hope your able to find some peace, wherever that would be, and we're here for you.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: hopeisdead, Praestat_Mori, ve.nin and 3 others
The Silly Sluggy

The Silly Sluggy

Nobody to anybody.
Nov 18, 2023
It's gonna be okay, time moves forward and things like this will pass. You'll feel awful now, but later it'll be different. Just take deep breaths and drink some water to stimulate your body for a moment...

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ropearoundatree, Praestat_Mori, Kit1 and 1 other person
justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
I hope you find peace and happiness in any way Venin. You have done a lot for the SS community, Im proud of you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ropearoundatree, Praestat_Mori, ve.nin and 2 others
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Venin, what is happening with you now? How are you feeling? Is it a good time to try some grounding techniques or are you not up to it?

I am fairly new here, but have seen your messages and how you have been really trying. I am so sorry that you are having a really really bad time and if there is one thing I can guarantee you right now - those of us who are on this chat right now are thinking of you, wishing you the best and really hoping that you get through this period.

Please keep writting to us and feel free to pm as well. Thinking of you and sending you lots of love.

• Hugs
Reactions: ropearoundatree, Praestat_Mori, tiger b and 2 others
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I'm feeling desperate as fuck………
I feel you, that is really sucks, being forced to exist in this shit is nightmare, I'm so sorry, if i just have the power and capacity to help u bu unfortunately I'm fucking useless!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ropearoundatree, Praestat_Mori, ve.nin and 1 other person
dreamingofrest

dreamingofrest

so, so tired
Nov 7, 2023
I'm praying for some relief for you, and that you're able to get the support you're asking for. Sending virtual hugs your way <3

• Hugs
  • Love
reallysleepy

reallysleepy

She/her
Oct 25, 2023
Hey venin, I'm really sorry you are feeling this way. You don't deserve this at all, you deserve the peace your are looking for. I do believe everything will be ok for you one way on another.
You can always chat with me and you can always talk in the general chat and we for sure will be there for you

• Hugs
  • Love
vanilladust

vanilladust

Nov 22, 2023
Sending you hugs. You are not alone. I've seen you a couple times online and wanted to introduce myself. I love ur prof pic. If you ever need to talk to Somebody im here. Holidays are the worst.

• Love
  • Hugs
ve.nin

ve.nin

Text
Nov 17, 2023
Sending you hugs. You are not alone. I've seen you a couple times online and wanted to introduce myself. I love ur prof pic. If you ever need to talk to Somebody im here. Holidays are the worst.
🫂🤍❤️💀

• Hugs
Reactions: ropearoundatree, Kit1 and Praestat_Mori
Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
Been away from this site but just logged back in today, glad to see you didn't end your whole shit.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, Praestat_Mori and ve.nin
Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
I'm gonna. Fuck this shit man 🫂
Yeah I was feeling like you beginning of this year. it's not totally better for me now but it's somewhat tolerable these days. Just keep in mind it's not always so awful forever, maybe it wont turn around a complete 180 in a few months but it can prob improve over time.

I would hang on at least til next year so family can at least have you around for Christmas

• Hugs
L

livinginhellnation

Nov 19, 2023
There's only one way out …

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and ve.nin
HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
Sad Best Friends GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

• Hugs
  • Love
ve.nin

ve.nin

Text
Nov 17, 2023
Yeah I was feeling like you beginning of this year. it's not totally better for me now but it's somewhat tolerable these days. Just keep in mind it's not always so awful forever, maybe it wont turn around a complete 180 in a few months but it can prob improve over time.

I would hang on at least til next year so family can at least have you around for Christma

I feel you, that is really sucks, being forced to exist in this shit is nightmare, I'm so sorry, if i just have the power and capacity to help u bu unfortunately I'm fucking useless!
🫂🫂🫂🫂
I hope you find peace and happiness in any way Venin. You have done a lot for the SS community, Im proud of you.
Ty🫂🫂🫂

Reactions: Kit1
deadbody

deadbody

he/him 🏳️‍⚧️
Oct 24, 2023
Hello! Hope I'm not too late. I'm here for you, send you hugs and my moral support. <3

• Love
Reactions: Kit1 and ve.nin