• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Idon'tknow828

Idon'tknow828

Apr 18, 2023
I have SN but it's all I can get a hold of.
All I have access to is Walgreens medication. (Anything that requires a prescription is off the table)
I don't know how you guys get a hold of all of the drugs you do. lol

Since the antiemetics I need require a prescription I can't get a hold of them. (I was hoping the antiemetics that Walgreens has would be good enough but apparently, they aren't strong enough which really sucks). The Tagamet from Walgreens is only 200mg not 800mg and advises I only take. 400mg a day (2 pills a day)

I weight about 205lbs and am 5'8 so I plan on taking 25g with 50ml of water.

I'm writing this to ask if anyone has any other meds, I can get from the store that would work or simply help in place of the antiemetics and the Tagamet.
Do I just use 400mg of Tagamet instead of 800mg?
Do I ignore the advice on the box and take 800mg (4 pills)?
I want to go as peacefully as possible, but I don't have THC or anything.
The best I can do is ibuprofen and Advil from Walgreens. (So, any advice on the drugs that would allow me to be relaxed while I take SN would be great)
In addition, I've heard conflicting reports on how long it takes to pass away from SN. Some reports say 30 minutes, others say 3 hours, others say 8 hours.
How long should it take for me to CTB with my dosage? Should I up it so it will only take 30 minutes to pass away (my ideal and preferred time)?
Lastly, I'm a prediabetic and since I have to fast for the entire day, I'll probably have low blood pressure. Will that effect the SN in its process?

IF YOU DON'T HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS THATS FINE BUT ANY SOLUTION TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. I'M LEAVING TONIGHT SO I NEED MY DUCKS IN A ROW PRONTO!

Note: I live in the US.

Last edited:
Reactions: soviet_connection1
soviet_connection1

soviet_connection1

Aug 9, 2023
Thought about using a knife ?
Quick and effective.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: アホペンギン, dialogos and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I can't say anything regarding the required meds but what I know from reading posts here it takes about 15 minutes to pass out, the actual dying process takes several hours. Make sure you aren't found too early. Don't take much more SN because the more SN you ingest the liklier is vomiting and this is what you would not want. I wish you all the best with your plan I hope you find peace safe travels and good luck!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Idon'tknow828
Idon'tknow828

Idon'tknow828

Apr 18, 2023
I can't say anything regarding the required meds but what I know from reading posts here it takes about 15 minutes to pass out, the actual dying process takes several hours. Make sure you aren't found too early. Don't take much more SN because the more SN you ingest the liklier is vomiting and this is what you would not want. I wish you all the best with your plan I hope you find peace safe travels and good luck!!
Would you say the max i should take is 30g to pass quickly?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Would you say the max i should take is 30g to pass quickly?
More doesn't mean quicker here! Follow the proven protocols as best as you can. Afaik there were users here that also were successful without any AE. Have at least 1 backup glass ready, maybe two.

Reactions: Idon'tknow828