• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

druggiedevil

Apr 23, 2018
I've been at a loss for methods for the past few months. I don't live alone and I like to plan ahead so things like rope, firearms, antifreeze, etc. would be a cause for suspicion. I can't do heights and the places surrounding the bodies of water where I live are heavily populated. I also share my PO box with someone so ordering is also out of the question. The most logical option I have left is overdose. If anyone here can provide me with some cocktail using drugstore medicine or stuff bought from the grocery, specifically those that are available in Asia, that would be great. Oh, and if you have any other methods in mind, those suggestions would be appreciated as well.

T

takemenowpls

Experienced
Aug 19, 2022
I don't think you are going to get many responses so I figured I'd at least respond. Unfortunately it's almost impossible to OD from over the counter stuff. If that were possible I wouldn't be speaking to you now. Good luck finding the right method.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I don't think you are going to get many responses so I figured I'd at least respond. Unfortunately it's almost impossible to OD from over the counter stuff. If that were possible I wouldn't be speaking to you now. Good luck finding the right method.
This thread is from 2018 and the OP hasn't been seen on the forum since 2019. I don't really think that theres much point in giving people advice if they haven't been on here for such a long time as they are not around to see it. I always remember to check the dates on threads before replying.

exitsimulation

exitsimulation

Aug 30, 2022
I've been at a loss for methods for the past few months. I don't live alone and I like to plan ahead so things like rope, firearms, antifreeze, etc. would be a cause for suspicion. I can't do heights and the places surrounding the bodies of water where I live are heavily populated. I also share my PO box with someone so ordering is also out of the question. The most logical option I have left is overdose. If anyone here can provide me with some cocktail using drugstore medicine or stuff bought from the grocery, specifically those that are available in Asia, that would be great. Oh, and if you have any other methods in mind, those suggestions would be appreciated as well.
trust me ive overdosed at least 14 times you need some strong shit, either GBL or phenobarbitol and mixed with lots of strong benzos like clonazolam and flualprazolam so ordering would be needed. surely they wont search your post the person your sharing it with i mean?

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
This thread is from 2018 and the OP hasn't been seen on the forum since 2019. I don't really think that theres much point in giving people advice if they haven't been on here for such a long time as they are not around to see it. I always remember to check the dates on threads before replying.
Yes. l don't think people know about checking dates. There are quite a lot of old threads being revived recently where members respond to an OP who hasn't been on here for ages or whose account has been deleted.