• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

itwillbebettergone

May 27, 2022
Hello everyone,

I need ways to eliminate myself from this world and suffering. I am looking for painless ways to go. I'm too scared to jump from a tower or into the ocean. I don't want to hang myself. A method I'm open to is overdosing on pills or any kind of substance. Any recommendations?

NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
Spend some time perusing the pinned threads in the forum

• Informative
Reactions: ShornSoloists, Going Out Soon, Sunset764 and 1 other person
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Hello everyone,

I need ways to eliminate myself from this world and suffering. I am looking for painless ways to go. I'm too scared to jump from a tower or into the ocean. I don't want to hang myself. A method I'm open to is overdosing on pills or any kind of substance. Any recommendations?
That is the goal of most people here, but it doesn't really work out that way for most people. It depends on what you have access to and with each method there is some risk that it will not work, there is some pain in most but not all methods- but the ones without pain are tougher to do. The are so many trade-offs in trying to ctb (catch the bus) that it gets pretty complicated for most people. Then while people are investigating methods some people get hope back and move towards recovery, though many do not. Ctb ends up being complicated for most people. ONe of the rules of the site is to not push people towards certain acts, so people are very hesitant to recommend certain methods. But by readling through barious threads you canm see what people are considering and some of the trade-offs for each method.

Reactions: Nightowl, Hurt, Tinkertailor_17 and 2 others
I

itwillbebettergone

May 27, 2022
I live in Canada. I want to buy SN. I can only find the powder. Do I mix it in a cup of water? Also what is N?

Reactions: Lone Wanderer
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I live in Canada. I want to buy SN. I can only find the powder. Do I mix it in a cup of water? Also what is N?
It's a lot less water than that. Stans Guide on this site has a lot more detaiuls for this method- I have posted the link below:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

Reactions: Chronic
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
There is an update for the SN method:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-with-benzodiazepines.90590/#post-1605801

Other painless methods are helium, nitrogen, carbon monoxid.

I

itwillbebettergone

May 27, 2022
There is an update for the SN method:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-with-benzodiazepines.90590/#post-1605801

Other painless methods are helium, nitrogen, carbon monoxid.
How do I do it with helium or nitrogen? I know with carbon monoxide, I have to burn charcoal in an enclosed space or something, I may be wrong. I'm thinking of ordering SN and having it hidden away at home for when my fears kick in and I'm at my darkest moments, I will use it. It seems I need to get other medications to go with it.
How do I do it with helium or nitrogen? I know with carbon monoxide, I have to burn charcoal in an enclosed space or something, I may be wrong. I'm thinking of ordering SN and having it hidden away at home for when my fears kick in and I'm at my darkest moments, I will use it. It seems I need to get other medications to go with it. BTW, where are you guys getting the SS. articles about SN? I can't seem to find it anywhere on this site.

Well-Edited Chaos

Well-Edited Chaos

May 8, 2022
Read the PPH (Peaceful Pill Handbook). It will answer a lot of your questions. (And, despite the title, it's not all about pills.)

Reactions: wljourney and NobodyKnowsMe
NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
How do I do it with helium or nitrogen? I know with carbon monoxide, I have to burn charcoal in an enclosed space or something, I may be wrong. I'm thinking of ordering SN and having it hidden away at home for when my fears kick in and I'm at my darkest moments, I will use it. It seems I need to get other medications to go with it.
In addition to reading the PPeH, as already suggested, spend some time perusing the pinned threads here. There is lots of info available for anyone that actually looks. IMO, it is better for people to do some research on their own rather than having all of info just dropped in their lap.

Reactions: Iamchickenhat and wljourney
J

JamieJambo

Experienced
Apr 17, 2022
Hello everyone,

I'm looking into the Charcoal Method

Which seems to be painless

Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
N (Nembutal) is the "gold standard" for CTB. It has all the desired features. That's why it is used by vets and also for assisted suicide. The only downside is costs, because you can reliably buy it from only one person mentioned in the PPeH. Their nickname is "D".

Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
N (Nembutal) is the "gold standard" for CTB. It has all the desired features. That's why it is used by vets and also for assisted suicide. The only downside is costs, because you can reliably buy it from only one person mentioned in the PPeH. Their nickname is "D".
And ordering N from D is currently a bit more risky too. LE has been quite active these last 10 days and packages have been seized. I can't recommend ordering right now.

Thread 'N from D: Potential repeat of 2019 seizures and wellness visits'
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...t-of-2019-seizures-and-wellness-visits.91312/
Getting gas cylinders in Canada isn't as easy, unless you can convince someone at TSC that you are a welder and need it for work.
Then it's fairly expensive. $500 for a deposit (the cylinder) and another $100 for the fill. Plus regulator etc. it adds up quickly.

I too suggest you read the PPeH. Many methods explained in there.

Last edited:
Reactions: itwillbebettergone, rogeriocansadinho, Message In A Bottle and 1 other person
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
It´s easy to buy a refillabke helium or nitrogen cylinder in the EU. I paid just €200,- for a 5 liter helium cylnder (purity 2.8 = 99,8%). No questions were asked.
I have the complete equipment for the helium diving equipment method.

Reactions: outrider567
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Inert Gas Exit Bag Mega Thread here will help, read last 10 or 20 pages--You need filled Nitrogen tank,regulator,flowmeter,plastic tubing,plastic bag etc

Reactions: itwillbebettergone
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
It doesn't exist, neither painless nor pennyless unfortunately

Reactions: Iamchickenhat, Hurt and jimmy7754
I

itwillbebettergone

May 27, 2022
What's PPeH?