• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

tiredflower

Sep 28, 2020
I need to go. Waiting for SN is too long. I'll probably end up jumping from a bridge but I don't want to end up alive. Does anyone know how high the bridge has to be for instant death? I'm a bit afraid of jumping into water as drowning scares me so it needs to be onto a solid surface. There's a lot of bridges near me I just need to know of death will be guaranteed

T

tiredflower

Sep 28, 2020
I would wait on SN. Drowning can be painful

I don't want to drown. SN keeps getting cancelled in transaction and I need to go. I need to know height of bridge onto hard surface that will be instant death

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
chances of surviving the fall and becoming cripled are pretty high. please consider other methods.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Not a definite answer, but worth a watch...

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
If you jump try to land on head

N

needaplan

Student
Jan 31, 2020
jumping can be reliable if done properly at the right place with right weather conditions, I get your point about drowning in the cold, BUT they say you pass out or get a heart attack while falling, they also say muscle relaxants should be avoided. Jumping requires much courage or I guess the right intoxication.

Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
Lostallhope gives some info about this method. It is difficult to say what kind of jump would result in a painless death. But the science of objects falling says that the speed the object is going as well as how quickly the object stops are important factors in the force of the impact. If an object fell from a higher height the result would likely be a faster speed on impact.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Lostallhope gives some info about this method. It is difficult to say what kind of jump would result in a painless death. But the science of objects falling says that the speed the object is going as well as how quickly the object stops are important factors in the force of the impact. If an object fell from a higher height the result would likely be a faster speed on impact.
No, it will definitely be a higher speed on impact, up to about 600ft. At that point, you reach terminal velocity, where the aerodynamic drag on your body equals the force of gravity. It's roughly 125mph.

Reactions: Pookie and Zzzzz
Gaybonez

Gaybonez

vegan jesus
Nov 30, 2020
I need to go. Waiting for SN is too long. I'll probably end up jumping from a bridge but I don't want to end up alive. Does anyone know how high the bridge has to be for instant death? I'm a bit afraid of jumping into water as drowning scares me so it needs to be onto a solid surface. There's a lot of bridges near me I just need to know of death will be guaranteed
There's nothing wrong with suicide on impulse, but you should have a good method not to cripple yourself. Wait till the SN arrives and make sure you have all the other anti nausea medications you require. Go to sleep, listen to music, or do something to try and soothe yourself right now.

R

RepressedMind

Miss the full ability to think
Apr 24, 2020
Didn't do anything last night. I decided not to act on impulse :/
That's a good choice, because acting on impulse can lead to a lot of regret later.