• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

iwanttodie1

Jun 15, 2022
Im currently living with my parents and I dont own a car. Whats the best way to suicide in my situation. Im new here so i dont understand all the weird terms you people use. Someone please help me.

Reactions: dummb57 and Sleeper System
houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
Are you at least 18? Answer in the threads. Post some valuable things. And search function will be available.

Reactions: iwanttodie1, Cathy Ames and Sleeper System
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Contribute to the community. Leave comments and likes on other peoples posts and participate. The forums with more in detail information will become available shortly after.

That being said, be careful what you say here about suicide. Read between the lines friend.

Reactions: Nightowl, iwanttodie1 and houseofleaves
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
The type of method depends on various points: where you live, your personal situation, money, ability to travel....etc.
As houseofleaves and Dreamer allready said, as a new member you have to post more to be able to use all functions. Take you time and look around. Read books and guides. Think about the points a mentioned.

Reactions: Nightowl and houseofleaves
D

DAMN.

Apr 17, 2022
Forum terminology

Reactions: OuttaTIme, iwanttodie1, Cathy Ames and 1 other person
~Q~

~Q~

Waiting for the bus
May 20, 2022
read the pinned threads at the top and make an informed choice. do not take this choice litely as it will be your last.

Reactions: OuttaTIme, iwanttodie1, Cathy Ames and 1 other person
I

iwanttodie1

Jun 15, 2022
The type of method depends on various points: where you live, your personal situation, money, ability to travel....etc.
As houseofleaves and Dreamer allready said, as a new member you have to post more to be able to use all functions. Take you time and look around. Read books and guides. Think about the points a mentioned.
What functions?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that it has come to this point for you. Living is very painful and I understand being desperate to leave. I feel like only you can decide what is the best method for your situation. I personally have limited access to methods and ctb is very difficult for me and all that I can do is look at the resources section. To me it is unfair how we live in a world where it is so hard to end all the suffering. I wish that ctb is easier more than anything. I hope that you find what you are looking for.

DerTod

DerTod

No alarms and no surprises
Apr 17, 2022
You'll understand the terminology used the more you spend time in here and read. Dying takes time,patience and planning. You go fast by impulse= you fail and you may be in an even worse position than you are now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Endex
Silent.Tears

Silent.Tears

Experienced
Nov 5, 2021
All of the above & do NOT share your personal information blindly. Check out PPH in Resources section to educate yourself. I would advise not to take any rash decisions on the spur of the moment. Lots of love ❤️🤗 You are not alone..

Reactions: Endex