• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

justagirl9

justagirl9

Jul 30, 2024
Hello, I have pills like escitalopram, lorazepam and quetiapine, since I suffer from ADHD and BPD. I've been sick for more than a year and I haven't gotten better despite going to therapy, I just want to stop suffering. My question is if a mixture of all those pills would end up helping me for ctb, or if I might need to mix them with alcohol or do something else, please I need help with this. My parents abuse me every day, I am alone, I have no friends and I just want to stop crying every day.

• Hugs
Reactions: itsalittlecold
R

retention

Jul 29, 2024
It is unlikely that the medications that you have listed above will result in death from overdosing. The exception being Lorazepam
, which requires you to combined with opiod drugs, such as codeine or morphine.

A more reliable method would be to use Sodium nitrite (SN).

Reactions: 3/4Dead, justagirl9 and itsalittlecold
itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Jun 7, 2024
Hello, I have pills like escitalopram, lorazepam and quetiapine, since I suffer from ADHD and BPD. I've been sick for more than a year and I haven't gotten better despite going to therapy, I just want to stop suffering. My question is if a mixture of all those pills would end up helping me for ctb, or if I might need to mix them with alcohol or do something else, please I need help with this. My parents abuse me every day, I am alone, I have no friends and I just want to stop crying every day.
I can relate to how your feeling, I suffer the same adhd & only just diagnosed bpd.
I'm curious, don't you have the opportunity for adhd medication?

Overdosing on medication like that, there's a higher chance you'll just damage your organs and slightly worsen your quality of life.

justagirl9

justagirl9

Jul 30, 2024
I can relate to how your feeling, I suffer the same adhd & only just diagnosed bpd.
I'm curious, don't you have the opportunity for adhd medication?

Overdosing on medication like that, there's a higher chance you'll just damage your organs and slightly worsen your quality of life.
I'm taking that medication already for the adhd. I just want to end it tbh nothing will change my mind. I want to try the SN method but it's difficult to buy it in my country and I don't know I just want something fast.

I

iamgoddamnlost

Jul 25, 2024
You're on sanctioned suicide too right? You're the just a girl? You have broken up with your boyfriend and you really love him and it sucks? Yes?

Reactions: justagirl9
itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Jun 7, 2024
I'm taking that medication already for the adhd. I just want to end it tbh nothing will change my mind. I want to try the SN method but it's difficult to buy it in my country and I don't know I just want something fast.
I'm saying this for awareness, but them meds aren't helping adhd that much. Ideally you'd need something dopamine/norephinephrine related. Lorazepam good for anxiety though.
Just wanna point it out, because incase you don't find a method for a while and you can increase dopamine you'll Atleast feel a little more comfy living.

I can't suggest methods or anything unfortunately, have you had a look through the mega threads for ideas?

Reactions: justagirl9 and Themogger
justagirl9

justagirl9

Jul 30, 2024
You're on sanctioned suicide too right? You're the just a girl? You have broken up with your boyfriend and you really love him and it sucks? Yes?
Yes that's exactly me
I'm saying this for awareness, but them meds aren't helping adhd that much. Ideally you'd need something dopamine/norephinephrine related. Lorazepam good for anxiety though.
Just wanna point it out, because incase you don't find a method for a while and you can increase dopamine you'll Atleast feel a little more comfy living.

I can't suggest methods or anything unfortunately, have you had a look through the mega threads for ideas?
I can not find it. Could you please send me the link? Thank you

I

iamgoddamnlost

Jul 25, 2024
Say something
* Suicide forum. Com

Last edited:
itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Jun 7, 2024
Yes that's exactly me

I can not find it. Could you please send me the link? Thank you
I included the pph on the bottom to for you

Reactions: justagirl9
justagirl9

justagirl9

Jul 30, 2024