Topacio

Topacio

Aug 14, 2022
I have been trying to do cbt with the tourniquet method, but the truth is that I don't get any kind of result. And I'm starting to get desperate,

If someone could give me some guidance on the subject, I would appreciate it immensely.

Topacio

Topacio

Aug 14, 2022
How are you doing it?
As explained in other posts, with a long piece of cloth and a stick to twist and apply pressure. However, I don't get any effect. neither do I get dizzy or faint as it is supposed to happen. I just get to end up with tremendous headache.

I have practiced blocking the carotid artery with my fingers and I have achieved results, so I know the line where I should put the cloth, but there is no way. I don't know where I fail

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
As explained in other posts, with a long piece of cloth and a stick to twist and apply pressure. However, I don't get any effect. neither do I get dizzy or faint as it is supposed to happen. I just get to end up with tremendous headache.

I have practiced blocking the carotid artery with my fingers and I have achieved results, so I know the line where I should put the cloth, but there is no way. I don't know where I fail
Maybe you can send an image of what you're using?

Topacio

Topacio

Aug 14, 2022
Maybe you can send an image of what you're using?
No, I'm not at home. And there I am incominucated due to an internet glitch. What I'm wearing is similar to a tie, although much less thick, I wonder if part of the problem lies there