• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

johnwatterson

johnwatterson

Sep 30, 2023
I live in the UK and have tried to CTB twice now (I know its pathetic for failing twice and its only because I was unlucky and stupid) both times I tried a Xanax overdose and failed due to me throwing up. I am still unsure if I would have succeeded even if I didnt throw up but that doesnt matter now. I tried taking 50 2mg bars but once got half way (around 25 pills) I threw up and then took the rest of the pills and went to sleep. I also had like 6 shots of vodka and a couple beers. I didn't do much research and only really used what I had on me at the time. This time however I'm not going to fail. I need help though. just from looking around on here for a couple days I've decided that I want to try the SN method but I am unsure on how to acquire it. If anyone has any suggestions or advice please reply to this thread or PM me. I don't really know much about this site but I will be checking here constantly to see if I have any replies. if you have any questions I am completely fine answering any. any help is greatly appreciated, Thanks

C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
SN can be difficult to acquire, because pro-lifers and law enforcement etc are cracking down on sources.

The stores that sell it will most likely not sell it to individuals.

johnwatterson

johnwatterson

Sep 30, 2023
SN can be difficult to acquire, because pro-lifers and law enforcement etc are cracking down on sources.

The stores that sell it will most likely not sell it to individuals.
i was mainly hoping to find someone that would show me where to find it or that would sell it to me

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
i was mainly hoping to find someone that would show me where to find it or that would sell it to me

in the UK the limited number of suppliers will only sell to registered businesses or Laboratories, as far as I know. Customs and Excise have this chemical on a watch list, so if ordered from outwith the UK your supplier would require to mislabel the contents of the package.
In short, SN is extremely challenging to obtain legally in this country and it's unlikely that if anyone had a source they'd pass it on to a complete stranger just like that.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings and best wishes in your search.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023

You can look around on the forum periodically to see whether any sources have been mentioned, but I think most of the sharing happens through PMs.

And most people will be reluctant to share the source.

johnwatterson

johnwatterson

Sep 30, 2023
in the UK the limited number of suppliers will only sell to registered businesses or Laboratories, as far as I know. Customs and Excise have this chemical on a watch list, so if ordered from outwith the UK your supplier would require to mislabel the contents of the package.
In short, SN is extremely challenging to obtain legally in this country and it's unlikely that if anyone had a source they'd pass it on to a complete stranger just like that.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings and best wishes in your search.
do you know of any dark web marketplaces that sell it?

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
do you know of any dark web marketplaces that sell it?

I've no experience of the Dark web, and if you have a quick look through the threads you'll get a better idea of the difficulties of obtaining this chemical.

johnwatterson

johnwatterson

Sep 30, 2023
You can look around on the forum periodically to see whether any sources have been mentioned, but I think most of the sharing happens through PMs.

And most people will be reluctant to share the source.
do you know anyone that might know or be willing to share any information with me? if so it would be really appreciated

C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
do you know anyone that might know or be willing to share any information with me? if so it would be really appreciated

I don't know anything about SN really, other than the fact that it's difficult to acquire nowadays, sorry.

I myself will use a different method.

johnwatterson

johnwatterson

Sep 30, 2023
I don't know anything about SN really, other than the fact that it's difficult to acquire nowadays, sorry.

I myself will use a different method.
what method would you be using or would you recommend, this is for only if i cannot obtain SN

C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
what method would you be using or would you recommend, this is for only if i cannot obtain SN
Inert gas method with exit bag.

It's more difficult and time-consuming to setup though, but sourcing should be much easier for most countries.

johnwatterson

johnwatterson

Sep 30, 2023
Inert gas method with exit bag.

It's more difficult and time-consuming to setup though, but sourcing should be much easier for most countries.
what does this mean, i'm relatively new here and don't know what this method entails

C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
what does this mean, i'm relatively new here and don't know what this method entails

Reactions: johnwatterson and star_cell
johnwatterson

johnwatterson

Sep 30, 2023
thanks a lot for the help