Rugnificent

Rugnificent

Tree
Jul 3, 2019
I want to CTB but there is much I need to work out. The first issue is that I don't want to be caught doing it, but at the same time I don't want my body found weeks later. I know if I was the poor sap who had to clean up a 4 week old corpse I'd be pissed. Second issue is that I have no one to tell that I did it, or at least people that'd take it serious. Third issue is I have no fast method, I need 30 mins at least but I'd like an hour to prevent any mistakes. I can not afford to make any mistakes. Are there any suggestions on how I can try to solve this issue please?

• Hugs
Reactions: Donewith_ and Thanatos
T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
I want to CTB but there is much I need to work out. The first issue is that I don't want to be caught doing it, but at the same time I don't want my body found weeks later. I know if I was the poor sap who had to clean up a 4 week old corpse I'd be pissed. Second issue is that I have no one to tell that I did it, or at least people that'd take it serious. Third issue is I have no fast method, I need 30 mins at least but I'd like an hour to prevent any mistakes. I can not afford to make any mistakes. Are there any suggestions on how I can try to solve this issue please?
You can send a scheduled email for after you're dead to your local PD, as for helping with ctb I'd need to know more about what you are looking for. I'm currently opting for the "night night" method

Reactions: Rugnificent
Rugnificent

Rugnificent

Tree
Jul 3, 2019
Hmm a scheduled email just might work. Thank you! As for method I was thinkin classic partial hanging. Relatively painless and fast acting. Just need additional time to fully clock out is all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Thanatos
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
I'll likely take weeks to be found. I don't want to do delayed email to police because I have this great fear that I will change my mind and be unable to cancel it in time. Unable to cancel it because my computer crashes, or because the power is out, or because my Internet service is out, or I'm locked out of the email account, or I survive the shotgun blast and cops arrive before I bleed out, or something else that I can't yet imagine goes wrong. I admit that all these are unlikely, but I'd still rather decompose for a month than have something go wrong with a delayed email.

As for cleanup, I was going to do it outside. There are numerous companies that specialize in crime scene clean-up, so no need to feel sorry for that "poor sap" -- your death is his career opportunity.

• Hugs
Reactions: inconsequential, jake3d and Rugnificent
Rugnificent

Rugnificent

Tree
Jul 3, 2019
I'll likely take weeks to be found. I don't want to do delayed email to police because I have this great fear that I will change my mind and be unable to cancel it in time. Unable to cancel it because my computer crashes, or because the power is out, or because my Internet service is out, or I'm locked out of the email account, or I survive the shotgun blast and cops arrive before I bleed out, or something else that I can't yet imagine goes wrong. I admit that all these are unlikely, but I'd still rather decompose for a month than have something go wrong with a delayed email.

As for cleanup, I was going to do it outside. There are numerous companies that specialize in crime scene clean-up, so no need to feel sorry for that "poor sap" -- your death is his career opportunity.
I do have to take into account what if I fail. Because the police will come regardless. Fuck I think maybe you are right, I just don't know what to do. If there is one thing I want to do right 100% it's this. But there really is no right or wrong way to do it, either you succeed or fail.

Aardwolf

Aardwolf

Jun 19, 2019
I am wary of the delayed email. No one visits me so my plan is to leave a subtle note on the door saying call the police then order a pizza a week in advance.

Only issues with this is if I get a religious visit or something but if I do it at 10pm then there is no way anyone would knock before say 7 am anyway.

Rugnificent

Rugnificent

Tree
Jul 3, 2019
I am wary of the delayed email. No one visits me so my plan is to leave a subtle note on the door saying call the police then order a pizza a week in advance.

Only issues with this is if I get a religious visit or something but if I do it at 10pm then there is no way anyone would knock before say 7 am anyway.
That is a good point. Doing it at night with a note on my door could work. Just like tape it in a way it's not seen easy in the dark. I could even do the plan pizza delivery thing. I just would feel horrible for any innocent who has to read that though :(. At least emergency response workers to an extent are used to or are getting used to seeing that, but dale from down the street? Now that might fuck him up.

Reactions: inconsequential and Aardwolf
Aardwolf

Aardwolf

Jun 19, 2019
I just would feel horrible for any innocent who has to read that though :(. At least emergency response workers to an extent are used to or are getting used to seeing that, but dale from down the street? Now that might fuck him up.

Yes that is definitely a concern I have as well, I can't see a way around it. Just make the note simple, "call police do not enter".

& Order the pizza from a place you have never used before.

Rugnificent

Rugnificent

Tree
Jul 3, 2019
Yes that is definitely a concern I have as well, I can't see a way around it. Just make the note simple, "call police do not enter".

& Order the pizza from a place you have never used before.
Thank you! Also I'm starting to think there isn't a way around this either. I definitely want to put some time into this before I just do it, I want to impact as few people as possible.

Reactions: Thanatos, Rocksandsand and Aardwolf
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
No one visits me so my plan is to leave a subtle note on the door saying call the police then order a pizza a week in advance.

The pizza idea is a good one. Domino's has future orders. Won't work for me though since none of the chains deliver to my area. I'd still prefer to avoid the risk, however small, of somebody coming to the door and finding the notice too soon.

What could possibly go wrong with a note: Shot myself in back yard where I can't be seen by any neighbor. They hear the gunshot and they actually can ID it as a gunshot, even though fireworks are vastly more common especially now with Independence Day weekend. They call 911 to report a shot fired and cops go door to door to see if anybody happened to hear that gunshot and see if somebody is dead or if there was any crime. They come to my door, see the note, and find me in the back yard before I've bled out. I'm "saved" to live as a vegetable for the next 20 years. Decomposing for a month in my back yard is preferable to decades as a vegetable.

I'm told that gunshots differ notably from fireworks, though I don't think I could readily tell the difference despite being a "gun nut" who's fired tens of thousands of rounds. I have to hope the folks in my neighborhood can't tell the difference either. If it was January and you lived in a crime-infested inner city then it's probably gun fire, but if it's July in a nice neighborhood then I hope they'd assume fireworks.

Another idea I've seen is a note to your mail carrier to call police. I like that one better since walking to the curb to remove a note from a mailbox is a lot safer than trying to cancel delayed email. My mailbox works without electricity, when the Internet is out, after my computer crashes, when I'm locked out of an email account....

I think I'll just wait for my lawyer to notice that I don't show up for court, don't answer my phone, and that I don't paid his invoice of several thousand dollars.

Last edited:
Aardwolf

Aardwolf

Jun 19, 2019
that I don't paid his invoice of several thousand dollars.

That'll do it! Although I don't know where you are but it could take a while for it to go from debt collectors knocking on your door till someone actually bashes it down.

Reactions: Rugnificent and jake3d
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
That'll do it! Although I don't know where you are but it could take a while for it to go from debt collectors knocking on your door till someone actually bashes it down.
Debt collectors would never actually come to your house. They don't go further than making phone calls.

I've paid him $100,000 over the past 2 years and my case will continue for several more months. So I'm sure he'd be concerned enough to send police for a welfare check.

Hobbes

Hobbes

Jun 12, 2019
Is good old snail mail not an option? The benefit is it leaves you with a comfortable amount of time to do what you like and doesn't get a poor delivery driver caught up in the whole mess. The negatives include:
  • no way to retract it once you drop the envelope
  • mail can be lost, or at least delayed an unexpected amount of time
  • even a day or two may be excessive depending on the state of your body
  • gotta pay for the dang stamp
Not ideal, but an option worth considering.

Reactions: Rugnificent, Thanatos and jake3d
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
@TimeToDie The suggestion about the note in the mailbox is a good one. I would make sure to get it there without being seen and also not draw attention to it. Allowing as much time as possible when CTB'ing is always good especially for methods that will take time to actually succeed such as hanging and certain drugs. As far as the gunshot, even though it can be instantaneous (provided you hit the brainstem or near miss with a shotgun blast and dying from bloodloss + hydrostatic shock), it never hurts to have more time to ensure success and reduce the chances of being 'rescued' and resuscitated as a vegetable.

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
If you do the pizza thing, leave the guy a tip!
He'll call and he didn't waste his gas

This but in a more sensitive way

Reactions: Rugnificent, Thanatos and Aardwolf