Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aldennn

Dec 17, 2023
I need someone to contact my ex ....I'm going insane and they are being a big dick

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
Why do you want a stranger online to contact your ex? Are you aware of the consequences for doing that?

A

aldennn

Dec 17, 2023
Well it's all online and not like they will get in trouble for doing it and it's not about harassing ....it's to tell my ex about suicide ....cops aren't gonna think someone from this site is contacting my ex

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
To be clear, you want one of us to contact your ex to tell her that you're trying to make an exit in this life?

Calling your ex by our own personal numbers, even when it's an alternate number, can get us into trouble if she ends up reporting it. Cops will question where the call or text came from and who sent it. Cell numbers can be tracked if they really wanted to.

Reactions: Decided98
tidal1

tidal1

Oct 30, 2023
Not a good idea, and I'm sorry about what you're going through, but having someone else reach out will probably only make the situation even worse for you.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Well it's all online and not like they will get in trouble for doing it and it's not about harassing ....it's to tell my ex about suicide ....cops aren't gonna think someone from this site is contacting my ex
Knew a dude who got that treatment from an old friend who harassed and sent a friend after them too. Both harassers got in legal trouble. Don't do this.

A

aldennn

Dec 17, 2023
No man cops don't do shit in Canada ....they don't have the man power to do it and no power to look at the calls ....all they will see is that it came from out of area and my ex isn't call the police he's a little shit
They aren't gonna call the cops

Last edited:
tidal1

tidal1

Oct 30, 2023
No man cops don't do shit in Canada ....they don't have the man power to do it and no power to look at the calls ....all they will see is that it came from out of area and my ex isn't call the police he's a little shit
Can I just ask why you're not able to contact them yourself?

A

aldennn

Dec 17, 2023
Did that but all they do is block me and block me ....this fucker laid his hands on me and got his ex to harass me and then abuse me everyday

tidal1

tidal1

Oct 30, 2023
Did that but all they do is block me and block me ....this fucker laid his hands on me and got his ex to harass me and then abuse me everyday
Maybe it's best to just get a restraining order. Also, if they've blocked you, you should respect their wishes not to speak to you.

A

aldennn

Dec 17, 2023
Omg you guys don't get it ..I'm in Canada the laws aren't like that ....I know this guy he's a little shit not going to the cops and we make up and break up a lot ....all the fucking shit I went through and the injuries I had ...fuck that ...this guy needs to be told off

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Omg you guys don't get it ..I'm in Canada the laws aren't like that ....I know this guy he's a little shit not going to the cops and we make up and break up a lot ....all the fucking shit I went through and the injuries I had ...fuck that ...this guy needs to be told off
Um this is a suicide forum, not sure what you want from us.

A

aldennn

Dec 17, 2023
I need a gun and some SN
I read through everything about SN

A

aldennn

Dec 17, 2023
Omg I need a gun for myself or some SN or to get SN now ....all this talks about is SN but I'm willing to kill myself with a gun but I need one

tidal1

tidal1

Oct 30, 2023
Omg I need a gun for myself or some SN or to get SN now ....all this talks about is SN but I'm willing to kill myself with a gun but I need one
You sound like you're in an emotional tough spot right now. Whatever ctb method you decide on will take some planning and deliberation, so you need to calm down and really think things through because you don't want to turn a bad situation into an even worse one

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Don't try to drag other people in your business.

Closing thread.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Leavesfromthevine
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Hello,

I did.
I've explained why

It's against our rules to try to drag others into your private stuff .

You do understand hopefully that in a lot of countries knowing people want to commit suicide and not reporting that is a felony.

We had some reports about the thread as well. You seem very angry. Doing things in anger mostly turn not out the way you planned.

Kind regards
Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.