• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
I am planning to ctb by NN on 29 February, and I am ready for it, death doesn't frighten me, I am actually really excited because I will stop the suffering.
So my question is, how am I supposed find the sweet spot easily? I am planning to use two well folded socks, I taped them so they will remain as a square. I will use the thick, sturdy belt I made a custom hole on it, it will guarantee the compression without putting pressure on my windpipe. Since I am going to lock the belt and quickly use duct tape on my neck so nothing will move. The thing is, I need to make sure where my sweet spot is and I need to be fast. I am now kinda able to find the sweet spot, but where am I supposed to put the socks exactly? I will attach a photo of my neck (with my chin raised up, unfortunately my neck is short and sort of fat, I am losing weight currently to practice NN easier):
IMG 20240102 172750
Where exactly am I supposed to put the socks, closer to sides or closer to the centre? I need to make sure where I am going to put them because I will tape them on my neck to not accidentally move the socks while using the belt.
I also feel a pulse and push it but I don't always get the lightheaded feeling that you get when you compress carotid arteries. I would be glad if someone can help me with this issue.