• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
My parents kicked me out again. I have no money, no plan, and most importantly no car insurance. Only a full tank of gas and all my stuff is in my car.

My parents try to control everything and take things away from me and they finally said they had enough of me and kicked me out. Theyve been absolutely horrible lately and laugh at my suffering and treat me like a dog. Ive blocked them and finally cut them out of my life. All I have is my car full of my stuff and a full tank of gas...ill probably write a vent thread explaining what all happened later tonight or tommorrow but rn I need to figure out what im gonna do to stay safe and keep going. I'm too disabled to work a normal job so I have 3 options:

1. Admit myself to inpatient care. I can park my car with stuff in the parking lot and they have cameras so I think it should be safe. Although, I'm really scared of hospitals and have no idea what inpatient care is really like but my parents want me to do it so bad. Ive heard good things and bad things. I heard they can get me a diagnosis really fast and stabilize my meds and stuff, and maybe even get me into a group home until I can get on disability, which actually sounds kinda nice (my lawyer is still working on it). However, I've heard some bad things too, about how some places mistreat patients. I hear they take away your phone, watch you 24/7, therapists and talking to doctors every 30-60 min, it sounds like anxiety hell. I could maybe deal with the other things if I just have my phone and music to listen to, watch youtube, anything, but they apparently take everything away. I don't know if all places are like that though and I don't know where to look for inpatient care either.

2. Try to get auto-insurance somehow and attempt to work Spark or Uber (although I can't do uber until I find storage for all my stuff). If anyone knows of any resources for help or free auto insurance I'd appreciate it.

3. CTB. I need a method though, I heard I can take the catalytic convertor off my car or disable it somehow but I have no idea how. I have some tools though. This is my last resort though and idk if I can actually do it because of SN and the promise I made to my friend.

Anyways, any help is appreciated and I wanna thank everyone who helped me in the past somehow.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240213_195216_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20240213_195216_Messages.jpg
    306.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240213_200412_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20240213_200412_Messages.jpg
    272.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: grahf, haibane, Yuki_03 and 19 others
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
My parents kicked me out again. I have no money, no plan, and most importantly no car insurance. Only a full tank of gas and all my stuff is in my car.

My parents try to control everything and take things away from me and they finally said they had enough of me and kicked me out. Theyve been absolutely horrible lately and laugh at my suffering and treat me like a dog. Ive blocked them and finally cut them out of my life. All I have is my car full of my stuff and a full tank of gas...ill probably write a vent thread explaining what all happened later tonight or tommorrow but rn I need to figure out what im gonna do to stay safe and keep going. I'm too disabled to work a normal job so I have 3 options:

1. Admit myself to inpatient care. I can park my car with stuff in the parking lot and they have cameras so I think it should be safe. Although, I'm really scared of hospitals and have no idea what inpatient care is really like but my parents want me to do it so bad. Ive heard good things and bad things. I heard they can get me a diagnosis really fast and stabilize my meds and stuff, and maybe even get me into a group home until I can get on disability, which actually sounds kinda nice (my lawyer is still working on it). However, I've heard some bad things too, about how some places mistreat patients. I hear they take away your phone, watch you 24/7, therapists and talking to doctors every 30-60 min, it sounds like anxiety hell. I could maybe deal with the other things if I just have my phone and music to listen to, watch youtube, anything, but they apparently take everything away. I don't know if all places are like that though and I don't know where to look for inpatient care either.

2. Try to get auto-insurance somehow and attempt to work Spark or Uber (although I can't do uber until I find storage for all my stuff). If anyone knows of any resources for help or free auto insurance I'd appreciate it. I need all the help I can get, and if anyone has expendable income and can pay for autoinsurance for me or lend some money, or resources, ill take all the help I can get. I can also pay you back when I do Spark with the auto insurance. Right now my current insurance expires tommorrow so I'm trying to do as much Spark as I can tonight (I'm online on it rn looking for trips as I write this xd).

3. CTB. I need a method though, I heard I can take the catalytic convertor off my car or disable it somehow but I have no idea how. I have some tools though. This is my last resort though and idk if I can actually do it because of SN and the promise I made to my friend.

Anyways, any help is appreciated and I wanna thank everyone who helped me in the past somehow.
I think inpatient care would be the best option. That way you wont have to worry about meals for a while and also the stuff you mentioned about them being able to find a group home. Personally my experience with inpatient care was rlly good. I don't know what it's like everywhere, but the one I went to every one was treated kindly and tbh I felt safe there. Some of them you get to watch movies, the one I went to they made tea/hot coco for the patients every night.Also the place I went to let us use iPads as long as it's outside your room, you could watch YouTube on them. I would say give it a shot :] you never know it might turn out good ❤️❤️❤️ also maybe look at the reviews for inpatient care near you on google?

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: haibane, Doemu, suicidesheep31.1 and 8 others
N

no-name9859472882

Student
May 16, 2021
Phyc wards are horrible I don't reccomemd it they just lock u up treat you like shit and scam your insurance

Reactions: Hollowman, Rogue Proxy, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
OMAX

OMAX

Oct 8, 2023
where are you located

Reactions: Buh-bye! and Sleeper System
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
I think inpatient care would be the best option. That way you wont have to worry about meals for a while and also the stuff you mentioned about them being able to find a group home. Personally my experience with inpatient care was rlly good. I don't know what it's like everywhere, but the one I went to every one was treated kindly and tbh I felt safe there. Some of them you get to watch movies, the one I went to they made tea/hot coco for the patients every night.Also the place I went to let us use iPads as long as it's outside your room, you could watch YouTube on them. I would say give it a shot :] you never know it might turn out good ❤️❤️❤️ also maybe look at the reviews for inpatient care near you on google?
This advice sounds reasonable, looks like a good next step.

I think CTB is for when there is no more hope, and in your case you clearly identified possible solutions so give it a shot.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Sleeper System and kawaiiphantom
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Inpatient care could be good. Be prepared to operate on a tight schedule and have everything controlled. If you go in of your own volition they'll be more lenient with you compared to someone being forced into it. I've only been to one and it was good, not great, not terrible. It does count as a hospitalization, so unless you have insurance it will cost a bit but almost all insurances cover it and the hospital should have a program to help you out if you don't. Just be honest with them but make sure to portray yourself as someone "stable," so don't do anything rash in there or lash out at anyone. The one I was at let us watch TV sometimes, we had an Ipad we could use, had some group sessions together, and we also got to use our phones a couple times a day for about 20 or 30 minutes. If you go in voluntarily and you seem fine to them they can't force you to stay (depends on what level of the psych ward you're at, I've only had experience with the highest level in my psych ward and I think there are more restrictions on the lower levels) so I think it might be something good to try out.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Sleeper System and kawaiiphantom
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
where are you located
Janesville WI
I'm gonna call about inpatient care tommorrow for sure, maybe I can find one that let's me use a tablet or music of some kind.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: OMAX, Suicidebydeath, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Choose option #4.

Apologize to your parents and let them do their job.
They're not supposed to be your friends.
You're not always going to like them or agree with them.
If you're not getting sexually or physically abused then you are strong enough to handle whatever they dish out.

You're not ready to be on your own. Look at the needless struggle you're putting yourself through. You have no plan. Life isn't always a movie. Shit gets heavy in the real-world.

I dont expect anyone to agree or even respect my prospective but so many people have no one. Not even a shitty mom or dad who they can hate and blame all their problems on. I don't know the full extent of your situation but based on what you said that's just my person opinion.

As for the options you listed...
If you have been diagnosed and have a record of mental instability then inpatient seems like your best bet. I wouldn't recommend that to someone with non-medical record because it stays there forever and messes up opportunities.

CTB should always be the last option and I'm glad you at least realize that much. Storage will be an issue if you have no money or at least a friend who can do u a favor for a small fee. Most insurance requires an address and no where on this earth is there "free insurance". If someone were willing to put you and your vehicle on their insurance maybe but again it's not simple.

Sorry I dont feel like I'm being helpful all that much.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: seekingrelease22, corgiee, Buh-bye! and 6 others
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
Choose option #4.

If you're not getting sexually or physically abused then you are strong enough to handle whatever they dish out.

You're not ready to be on your own. Look at the needless struggle you're putting yourself through. You have no plan. Life isn't always a movie. Shit gets heavy in the real-world.

I dont expect anyone to agree or even respect my prospective but so many people have no one. Not even a shitty mom or dad who they can hate and blame all their problems on. I don't know the full extent of your situation but based on what you said that's just my person opinion.

If you have been diagnosed and have a record of mental instability then inpatient seems like your best bet. I wouldn't recommend that to someone with non-medical record because it stays there forever and messes up opportunities.

CTB should always be the last option and I'm glad you at least realize that much. Storage will be an issue if you have no money or at least a friend who can do u a favor for a small fee. Most insurance requires an address and no where on this earth is there "free insurance". If someone were willing to put you and your vehicle on their insurance maybe but again it's not simple.

My parents said they don't want me back ever again. They won't accept any apologies.
They laughed and made jokes while I was having a breakdown crying and falling down the stairs. I tripped in front of my grandma and she chuckled a bit. These people are sick and unreasonable. There is no apologizing or anything I can do.
I fucked up tonight though, I took and amanita gummy like I did in the past to help me focus and work but forgot I've been clean for 2 months so it hit me hard and I got super high
There's no options left...I dont trust hospitals and police...
Idk if I trust anyone anymore.
My dad almost assaulted me a month ago, made me black out from a panic attack. My mom disowned me because I'm trans and doesn't want to deal with me. She's done so many horrible things I don't wanna get into rn.
I'm so lost right now...
I'm so stupid
Stupid brain
I'm so cold. Hopefully this high will be my last and ill just freeze to death in my car. Fuck it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: seekingrelease22, _Broken_alice, d3ad and 8 others
heliophobic

heliophobic

Memento Mori
Jan 29, 2024
Choose option #4.

I agree with you. Reading the texts, I was sort of confused about why there was an issue about living at home. Why were your meds being doled out to you? Were they being abused? I know it's none of my business, I'm just trying to understand the full situation. Also: I don't think there's a parent in the world (except for really, really abusive ones) that wouldn't help their child that's in danger, even if they've been no contact for long periods of time, because it's better to have a damaged yet alive kid than a dead one. (If that makes sense) You could try writing a letter. At least go to a warming shelter at night so you don't freeze in your car. Those will be open for the homeless during the winter. It's something until you can figure something else out.

Reactions: seekingrelease22 and Sleeper System
Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
As someone who I have been 3 times homeless I will tell you that you are not in position to help yourself all what you need.

Listen carefully. For incredible that it sounds, now you should forget about money.

What you need most is have all you papers/bureaucracy at day. You need to ask for help to your government.

Go to talk to an emergency social worker NOW.

Reactions: seekingrelease22, Buh-bye!, Argo and 4 others
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
I called and they said they can't help me because I'm technically a walworth county resident and need an address in rock county.
They gave me 2 numbers for homeless shelters tho xd
I cant really stay at them though because I get constant anxiety and can't sleep...
That's why i didn't wanna call crisis or anything, I knew thats what they'd say
I cant call crisis in Walworth because my mom talked to them and they don't help me anymore. Just give me pamphlets and pretty much tell me I brought it on myself, I should've done this, etc. They're on my mom's side.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: UnwaveringFire, Suicidebydeath and Praestat_Mori
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
Yeah I think I'm actually fucked this time...
It's supposed to get below freezing tonight and all the homeless shelters arent available rn
Best I can do is run the engine all night or hang out in the gas station maybe if they'll let me
I genuinely don't know what to do

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, Praestat_Mori, Heartaches and 2 others
bipolar22

bipolar22

Aug 31, 2022
think its time to call your parents and apologies and go home. You want out that place I understand i have parents like this but it was too unplanned and impulsive this time. Good luck.

Reactions: Buh-bye! and divinemistress36
Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
I called and they said they can't help me because I'm technically a walworth county resident and need an address in rock county.
They gave me 2 numbers for homeless shelters tho xd
I cant really stay at them though because I get constant anxiety and can't sleep...
That's why i didn't wanna call crisis or anything, I knew thats what they'd say
I cant call crisis in Walworth because my mom talked to them and they don't help me anymore. Just give me pamphlets and pretty much tell me I brought it on myself, I should've done this, etc. They're on my mom's side.
They can give you a residence in there, they just are trying to kick you out. I know it's hard, but you need to fight, and don't believe what they say.

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
think its time to call your parents and apologies and go home. You want out that place I understand i have parents like this but it was too unplanned and impulsive this time. Good luck.
In case you didn't read my last messages, thats not an option. They disowned me and I already apologized and they said they still don't want me anymore. How much do I need to prove I can't go back?
Here's kind of a breakdown if what happened, as I told my friend:
They're very two faced, say they care at first I'm always welcome then do this shit and say "get the fuck out of my house" when I fight back
I dont mind doing chores and other things they ask of me but when it starts degrading/threatening my health, that's when I have a problem with it.
I almost broke my arm and went insane from all the stuff they put me through. I could tell you more of the fucked up things they did but I'd be writing a book. They abused me all my life.
My dad almost assaulted me last month, and instigated it when I was trying to defend myself saying "OH you wanna hit me? I'd like to see you try! Do it! See what happens!" And my brothers had to hold him back from charging at me. I passed out on the floor from the panic attack it gave me and all I heard was my brother screaming at my dad upstairs saying I was unresponsive and having a seizure. That doesn't sound like a safe place to go back to at all.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240216_121524_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20240216_121524_Discord.jpg
    367.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240216_121531_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20240216_121531_Discord.jpg
    382.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240215-111339_1.png
    Screenshot_20240215-111339_1.png
    65.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, Suicidebydeath, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
Shrike

Shrike

My pain isn't yours to harvest.
Feb 13, 2024
Is that even legal? How old are you? Depending on that this may be more social worker territory.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
Yeah I think I'm actually fucked this time...
It's supposed to get below freezing tonight and all the homeless shelters arent available rn
Best I can do is run the engine all night or hang out in the gas station maybe if they'll let me
I genuinely don't know what to do
How did it end up going last night? ❤️ im sorry you have to go through all of this. Some people just don't understand that it can be extremely hard to function when you're struggling mentally or with ur health, and you can't always do chores. im so sorry you got kicked out, and that you had to live through such a horrible home environment. How are you doing now?

• Hugs
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
In case you didn't read my last messages, thats not an option. They disowned me and I already apologized and they said they still don't want me anymore. How much do I need to prove I can't go back?
Here's kind of a breakdown if what happened, as I told my friend:
They're very two faced, say they care at first I'm always welcome then do this shit and say "get the fuck out of my house" when I fight back
I dont mind doing chores and other things they ask of me but when it starts degrading/threatening my health, that's when I have a problem with it.
I almost broke my arm and went insane from all the stuff they put me through. I could tell you more of the fucked up things they did but I'd be writing a book. They abused me all my life.
My dad almost assaulted me last month, and instigated it when I was trying to defend myself saying "OH you wanna hit me? I'd like to see you try! Do it! See what happens!" And my brothers had to hold him back from charging at me. I passed out on the floor from the panic attack it gave me and all I heard was my brother screaming at my dad upstairs saying I was unresponsive and having a seizure. That doesn't sound like a safe place to go back to at all.
View attachment 128990
Feel sorry for you. I know that its extremely cold in Wiscosin this time of year. Did u manage to get a shelter? I think you should insist and go to the shelter by car even if they denied you on the phone. In last case scenario maybe go to a police station and ask for help and also mention the abuses?

bipolar22

bipolar22

Aug 31, 2022
In case you didn't read my last messages, thats not an option.
sorry i missed it. i got concentration issues. damn thats a fucked up situation indeed.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and snowlance
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
sorry i missed it. i got concentration issues. damn thats a fucked up situation indeed.
No worries, I'm not mad or anything. I probably over reacted a bit, sorry.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Praestat_Mori
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Inpatient care is a gamble. Whether it's any good or not depends on which hospital you finish up in. But it might help, and I think it's your best (or least bad?) option at the moment. If it doesn't go well, and if nothing better turns up in the meantime, you still have the option to ctb later.

There might be an alternative. Although I'm no fan of religion, there are still some religious folk who try to practice what christianity is supposed to be about. There are some churches that would help you get organized if you knock on their door. (There are also many that won't, so you would have to choose carefully.) They won't be able to provide long-term support, but they mght help for a day or two.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: reclaimedbynature, Praestat_Mori, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
I'm living in my car rn, but my friend said I can stay with him until Monday when I can make more phone calls. I'm being safe. If anything things have been a lot easier lately, less anxiety and my head is more clear and stuff. I can actually plan things out now xd
Inpatient care is a gamble. Whether it's any good or not depends on which hospital you finish up in. But it might help, and I think it's you best (or least bad?) option at the moment. If it doesn't go well, and if nothing better turns up in the meantime, you still have the option to ctb later.
I'm gonna try looking at reviews for it and stuff if I can.

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, Linda, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
F

fuzzy-clown

Experienced
Nov 27, 2022
Can you deliver food on a rental bike until you can afford to pay for car insurance?

snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
Can you deliver food on a rental bike until you can afford to pay for car insurance?
Maybe
Idk how tho
I dont have enough gas to go to the only available homeless shelter and it's getting cold...

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Praestat_Mori
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
I'm living in my car rn, but my friend said I can stay with him until Monday when I can make more phone calls. I'm being safe. If anything things have been a lot easier lately, less anxiety and my head is more clear and stuff. I can actually plan things out now xd

I'm gonna try looking at reviews for it and stuff if I can.
YAYYYY so happy to hear that u have less anxiety now!!! Glad ur friend is letting u stay with them for a bit :]

• Hugs
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Inpatient care is a gamble. Whether it's any good or not depends on which hospital you finish up in. But it might help, and I think it's your best (or least bad?) option at the moment. If it doesn't go well, and if nothing better turns up in the meantime, you still have the option to ctb later.

There might be an alternative. Although I'm no fan of religion, there are still some religious folk who try to practice what christianity is supposed to be about. There are some churches that would help you get organized if you knock on their door. (There are also many that won't, so you would have to choose carefully.) They won't be able to provide long-term support, but they mght help for a day or two.
I second reaching out to churches. They can help with shelter and food

Reactions: reclaimedbynature, Praestat_Mori and Linda
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
In my car again, but I have blankets. Thinking of going inpatient care.

This would be so fun to do if I didn't have all the mental illnesses god or life blessed me with xd

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Suicidebydeath
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
I've decided to go inpatient but I'm procrastinating like mad rn
Took another weed gummy so I can't drive to the hospital to buy myself more time lol
It was perfect too, I got some sleep so I'm thinking clearer and explain what's going on
But I'm scared
I'm running out of money and gas, and won't be able to keep warm with my car much anymore. I need to decide soon or there will only be more suffering waiting for me
I feel so gross from being unable to shower for 4 days and I'm surviving off of gas station take home meals, this isn't healthy
But I want to buy myself more time as much as possable until it's too late
I'm so scared idk what to do
I cant live in this world, I'm too weak.
I've been through so much I don't wanna suffer anymore, when are things going to ever get better
Im so scared of people, the way they look at me, everyone looks at me, like I'm some lost puppy, someone pathetic, a failure
I hate it, I wish i didn't have to eat or anything, just hibernate until the bad stuff is over
I promised my friend we'd move in together, we'd fight and meet each other again someday, but life keeps making that promise harder and harder every day. It never gets easier, and if it does, it's usually a trick, and I get my hopes up thinking things are changing and it just plummets
I'm too weak to ctb, too weak to live. This is torture, what the fuck am I supposed to do?
I just wanna be in my own room separated from the world to do my own thing, by myself
I've made compromises all my life, suffered so much, did the right thing all the time, and that all gets fuxked over because of random chance. I didn't ask for any of these mental problems, I wish I could work and be independent, get an rv, travel, freelance programming, I had so many ambitions just stripped away from me one by one
But no, the people who raised and abused me all my life get to sit by a cozy fire and watch movies with a roof over their head.
Theres no justice in this world at all...
I've always been childish growing up, I wanted to learn more about everything, how plants worked, how animals acted, how computers worked, what space is like...even to this day it's my curse, this naive motivation like "maybe I can still do this" or "maybe I can do this at least as a hobby", you'd think after life beats you over and over for years, that light would be completely snuffed out by now but it isnt for some reason
Whyy
I just wanna enjoy the small things in life now...I keep thinking if I just hold on a little longer, I'll reach that day where I can be on disability living with my friend, and not constantly have to worry about my life going to shit again. I just wanna relax, I feel like I'm 70 years old on my last years trying to retire but I'm only 26. Life has just whittled me down in such a short period of time so much, I'm unable to function like a normal person. I will never be normal again. All the trauma and stress ive been through, half of which was caused by my parents, will probably cause an early death for me and there's nothing I can do about it but try to enjoy the rest of this shit life but I can't even do that. Idk what will happen to me and im scared af...
Sorry this kinda turned into a vent thread lol my bad

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: lorem ipsum, Praestat_Mori, Yuki_03 and 2 others