KlMeNw

KlMeNw

They killed me at seven, I just didn't know it- Me
Dec 15, 2021
Can someone please help me get a Non-Narcotic drug for my depression? The drug is called Riluzole, the brand names are Exservan, Rilutek, Tiglutik the generic form is called Rilutek. I had Ritalin prescribed to me when I was a child and it damaged my brain's GABA receptors. This has caused excessive glutamate to build in my brain causing something called excitotoxicity, which in turn has caused me lifelong depression, anxiety, and emotional instability. My life has been hell. This drug however, is designed to increase glutamate transmission in the brain and improve GABA function. I am 100% sure this can help me. The problem is this drug is prescribed to treat ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease) and therefore my psychiatrist can't prescribe it for depression. It is currently being tested for depression and Bi-polar disorder in drug trials but it could be years before the FDA approves it for those indications. Please somebody help me. I know this drug is the key to correcting my damaged brain and there are mild to no side effect of the drug if I'm wrong. Can anyone help me, I am truly begging for a miracle.

Thanks.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Kundalini Guy, ForgottenAgain, emgrl and 1 other person
KlMeNw

KlMeNw

Dec 15, 2021
Is there anyone who can DM me on this?

Upvote 0
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Can someone please help me get a Non-Narcotic drug for my depression? The drug is called Riluzole, the brand names are Exservan, Rilutek, Tiglutik the generic form is called Rilutek. I had Ritalin prescribed to me when I was a child and it damaged my brain's GABA receptors. This has caused excessive glutamate to build in my brain causing something called excitotoxicity, which in turn has caused me lifelong depression, anxiety, and emotional instability. My life has been hell. This drug however, is designed to increase glutamate transmission in the brain and improve GABA function. I am 100% sure this can help me. The problem is this drug is prescribed to treat ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease) and therefore my psychiatrist can't prescribe it for depression. It is currently being tested for depression and Bi-polar disorder in drug trials but it could be years before the FDA approves it for those indications. Please somebody help me. I know this drug is the key to correcting my damaged brain and there are mild to no side effect of the drug if I'm wrong. Can anyone help me, I am truly begging for a miracle.

Thanks.
So... Psychiatrists destroyed your brain with drugs approved for your diagnosis...

And you're 100% sure that the new drugs prescribed against the approval of regulators will help you?

I got hit in the head by a car. I healed most if my brain damage by orividing the building materials that the brain is made off... Then I let it do its job as it wanted. I used vitamin b, c... Others but b heal nerves.

Attention deficit is a symptom of mutritional deficiencies. Hyperactivity us a symptom of stimulants (grains, sugar, caffeing in cola). Chemicals can do this too... Poison.

So instead to feed a child what he needed to function they poisonned his brain, destroyed it, blamed the child even more for the agony it caused, adding psychiatric labels...

What would it take to revolt and ban those monsters? If they could save you they wouldn't have hurt you.

Give rest & nutrients to your brain. He'll do its job way better than a money & power hungry narcissist.

But it's your brain... You might want to google rare side effects... Because they always lie or don't know about them.

Pin & needles... Nerve damage. The brain is a ball of nerves.

Headackes, seizures... Brain damage.

And also damage to the organs that filter out POISON

Good luck with that. Use b & c vitamins, magnesium

Pin & needles... Nerve damage. The brain is a ball of nerves.

Headackes, seizures... Brain damage.

And also damage to the organs that filter out POISON

Good luck with that. Use b & c vitamins, magnesium

Last edited:
Upvote 0
denix66

denix66

Tired of living
Sep 9, 2022
Is there anyone who can DM me on this?
I don't know what country you are in...???, but as far as I know in the countries of the Schengen area, Riluzole is available at a price of €195 for 56 50mg tablets.

Upvote 0
KlMeNw

KlMeNw

Dec 15, 2021
I am 100% sure. I have done exhaustive research (more than any psychiatrist has) into this drug. The thing is I'm 39 years old and my brain was damaged during the ages of 6-12. If my brain were going to heal on its own it would have by now. I appreciate that you recommended Vit B, C, and magnesium.. It shows that you know your stuff as I have been taking those for my brain health for some time now. I'm also on Sulforaphane, have you tried that too?

Reactions: Ducksauce6
Upvote 0
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
I don't know what country you are in...???, but as far as I know in the countries of the Schengen area, Riluzole is available at a price of €195 for 56 50mg tablets.
Oh god crazy price. I bet it costs pennies to make.

Just to be sure, I have a vendetta against psychiatrists destroying my sister's brain. Not members here. I was abused badly too but not as much as her...

Upvote 0
KlMeNw

KlMeNw

Dec 15, 2021
Oh god crazy price. I bet it costs pennies to make.

Just to be sure, I have a vendetta against psychiatrists destroying my sister's brain. Not members here. I was abused badly too but not as much as her...
It is a crazy price, but I'm willing to shell out for my sanity lol. Also, sorry about you and your sister, life is one cruel SOB.
I'm in the US.

Upvote 0
denix66

denix66

Tired of living
Sep 9, 2022
Oh dios precio loco. Apuesto a que cuesta centavos hacerlo.

Solo para estar seguro, tengo una venganza contra los psiquiatras que destruyen el cerebro de mi hermana. No miembros aquí. A mí también me maltrataron mucho, pero no tanto como a ella...
Eso es seguro... Los psiquiatras usan antipsicóticos y antidepresivos... Al mínimo problema con un adolescente... Y REALMENTE NO SABEN CÓMO NI POR QUÉ FUNCIONAN...

Upvote 0
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
I am 100% sure. I have done exhaustive research (more than any psychiatrist has) into this drug. The thing is I'm 39 years old and my brain was damaged during the ages of 6-12. If my brain were going to heal on its own it would have by now. I appreciate that you recommended Vit B, C, and magnesium.. It shows that you know your stuff as I have been taking those for my brain health for some time now. I'm also on Sulforaphane, have you tried that too?
Someone thought a multivitamin was enough to heal... I wonder how much you took? But if taking coffee & white bread & working too much... It wouldn't have a chance to heal, vitamin B would be used to burn energy.

You seem to know far more complex stuff than I do. I never heard of Sulforaphane and can't understand what it dies. But it seems to be in broccoli & I love those. I'm reluctant to take anything with complex words because the way I understand it... The body makes stuff with vitamins & minerals. So I only want to provide the nutritional step, and not byoass processed giving thyroid hormones to force the body faster, not knowing its wisdom to slow down & rest... But that stuff seems to be nutrients other than vitamins & minerals. I never learned those.

Did you find the rare side effects and saw that some regular effects are symptoms of potential brain damage?

What symptoms do you have? Is it worth getting seizures to try to improve?

I'm so scared of drugs. Why aren't you after what doctors did to you?

Upvote 0
L

letsmakeitagoodworl

Sep 25, 2022
I'm sorry you cannot access this, I have had similar issues but less extreme sort of thing with getting meds to help me with depression & other psyc stuff. It's seriously frustraiting when red tape blocks access. My country is behind in the meds you can access via prescription, technically any med proved in our country a dr thinks can help a patient can be prescribed but most drs won't risk their careers over such prescribing. Iget the frustraition though because I know you will have dine your research far more then any Dr would have who you have asked, im really sorry your hitting brick walls

Reactions: KlMeNw
Upvote 0
denix66

denix66

Tired of living
Sep 9, 2022
Oh dios precio loco. Apuesto a que cuesta centavos hacerlo.

Solo para estar seguro, tengo una venganza contra los psiquiatras que destruyen el cerebro de mi hermana. No miembros aquí. A mí también me maltrataron mucho, pero no tanto como a ella...
Eso es seguro... Los psiquiatras usan antipsicóticos y antidepresivos... Al mínimo problema con un adolescente... Y REALMENTE NO SABEN CÓMO NI POR QUÉ FUNCIONAN...
No tome Olanzapina...... los farmaceuticos y psiquiatras simplemente experimentan... Que se las coman ellos o sus hijos

Upvote 0
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
It is a crazy price, but I'm willing to shell out for my sanity lol. Also, sorry about you and your sister, life is one cruel SOB.

I'm in the US.
I fear you're being exploited by psychiatry, like my sister. She saw her lover drown. Psychiatrist told her that her sadness was a brain defect to be corrected with prozac. It took years for them to admit that antidepressants cause psychosis. Now they keep destroying brains with antidepressants AND antipsychotics... Madness. Depression is the alarm not the problem itself... Anxiety too.

What symptoms makes you suffer so much?

It wasn't life that butchered my sister's brain, it was psychiatrists...
That's for sure... Psychiatrists use antipsychotics and antidepressants... At the slightest problem with a teenager... AND THEY REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW OR WHY THEY WORK...
I'm sorry I don't know how to use the translation? Found a way.

Yes!!! I saw a documentary if psychiatry using insulin. The hormone that stores fuel into fat. To make people weak. They gave too much, caused hypiglycemia, gave seizures, comas... And they claimed it's therapy! It's agony! People on antidepressants become obese zombies with damaged brain. Anti depression is a marketting ploy. No one would swallow a chemical lobotomy.

Last edited:
Reactions: KlMeNw
Upvote 0
KlMeNw

KlMeNw

Dec 15, 2021
Someone thought a multivitamin was enough to heal... I wonder how much you took? But if taking coffee & white bread & working too much... It wouldn't have a chance to heal, vitamin B would be used to burn energy.

You seem to know far more complex stuff than I do. I never heard of Sulforaphane and can't understand what it dies. But it seems to be in broccoli & I love those. I'm reluctant to take anything with complex words because the way I understand it... The body makes stuff with vitamins & minerals. So I only want to provide the nutritional step, and not byoass processed giving thyroid hormones to force the body faster, not knowing its wisdom to slow down & rest... But that stuff seems to be nutrients other than vitamins & minerals. I never learned those.

Did you find the rare side effects and saw that some regular effects are symptoms of potential brain damage?

What symptoms do you have? Is it worth getting seizures to try to improve?

I'm so scared of drugs. Why aren't you after what doctors did to you?
Here in the US Doctors are not required to keep medical records beyond 10 years, as it has been over 30 years since the quack who prescribed me the Ritalin there is no way for me to find them. As far as the Sulforaphane it is all natural it is simply broccoli extract and nothing more. It helps produces BDNF in your brain which is a nuerochemical your brain uses for regenerating brain cells. They even use it for children with autism and it has been proven to greatly improve their cognitive abilities. I should know, I give it to my autistic son and he has shown hug improvement.
I fear you're being exploited by psychiatry, like my sister. She saw her lover drown. Psychiatrist told her that her sadness was a brain defect to be corrected with prozac. It took years for them to admit that antidepressants cause psychosis. Now they keep destroying brains with antidepressants AND antipsychotics... Madness. Depression is the alarm not the problem itself... Anxiety too.

What symptoms makes you suffer so much?

It wasn't life that butchered my sister's brain, it was psychiatrists...

I'm sorry I don't know how to use the translation?
Exploited by a psychiatrist? Indeed, in the past though. It is the shrink that wants to put me on more and more anti-depression meds and anti-anxiety meds. I say no more. The Riluzole simply increases glutamate transmission out of my brain and upregulates my GABA a receptors. This in effect mitigates the damage the Ritalin did to my brain, which essentially pruned/down-regulated my GABA receptors so they could not drain the glutamate properly from my brain anymore.

This is what they are doing to Kids, it was done to me when I was seven.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: ForgottenAgain
Upvote 0
Ducksauce6

Ducksauce6

Oct 17, 2023
The only LEGITIMATE viable option.

1. Obtain passport...
2. Go to Mexico
3. Bring back you can buy it over the border
Get a Spanish speaking buddy and go to the right phamacia and make sure the shits not fake ....test it....shit grab valium while your down there too for the bad times

Upvote 0