• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tsukiayan

tsukiayan

Aug 17, 2020
Hey. Thanks for letting me in.
You can call me Selene (it's not my real name tho.)

It has been so many time since the last time I felt happy that I can't even remember. I just want to end my life and I know it won't hurt someone. I don't feel like a woman anymore, I don't feel like a person, I can't feel nothing but sadness. Depression won't leave me alone.

The problem is, I actually live with a roomie. So I really don't want him to notice, we're not friends and we don't really talk that much, but I need to be alone when I'm dying.

Do you have any suggestions methods?

• Hugs
Reactions: iDieUDie80 and Blue LIPS
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Hey there,

Welcome to the forum! Sorry that life has brought you here and made you feel this way. There are many here who can understand how you feel.

As for methods, this is a link to resources:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/resource-compilation.3/

Reactions: Mm80 and Blue LIPS
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Hey. Thanks for letting me in.
You can call me Selene (it's not my real name tho.)

It has been so many time since the last time I felt happy that I can't even remember. I just want to end my life and I know it won't hurt someone. I don't feel like a woman anymore, I don't feel like a person, I can't feel nothing but sadness. Depression won't leave me alone.

The problem is, I actually live with a roomie. So I really don't want him to notice, we're not friends and we don't really talk that much, but I need to be alone when I'm dying.

Do you have any suggestions methods?

Do you often play loud music? I see that's pretty common in some videos, usually hanging to be specific.