nottinghams

nottinghams

got the cure! I win, woo!
Apr 15, 2024
i'm looking for people to help me (or who has the knowledge to help me) find out what went wrong with my CTB and fix it.
the post with the story on it is on my profile.
(right before this one)

Long story short, I tried to inject (IM) Seven syringes filled with fentanyl + water into my thigh, but it didn't work. I was alone for two hours, but I did not even have Narcan used on me. I was awakened naturally. The only side effects were only just being really tired and vomiting a few times. I was taken to the ER but still no one has any clue I tried to kill myself with fentanyl.

this forum is the only place I can ask due to both the open talk of fentanyl and of suicide.

please, someone with knowledge, help me figure out how to fix what went wrong so i can CTB properly, I beg you. (this is all i've got 💔)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, rotciv and Zhendou
Themogger

Themogger

Nah, I'd die
Jul 23, 2024
Bump. But also you might find an answer in the opioids megathread. Fentanyl is an opioid right?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Was it "street" fentanyl? I assume it was. No telling how pure it was. Did you test it?

nottinghams

nottinghams

got the cure! I win, woo!
Apr 15, 2024
Was it "street" fentanyl? I assume it was. No telling how pure it was. Did you test it?
I only tested it to be sure it was fentanyl. I used test strips, and they tested positive. I know those test strips are very strong to keep people safe, so they can test for low amounts of purity. Are you saying it's possible I got something with terribly low purity? What percent?
Is that the problem, and what do I do to fix it?
as for it being street fentanyl. No, I purchased it through dark web. unless that's what you mean? I have no idea where I would get legal fentanyl.

Reactions: rotciv
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I only tested it to be sure it was fentanyl. I used test strips, and they tested positive. I know those test strips are very strong to keep people safe, so they can test for low amounts of purity. Are you saying it's possible I got something with terribly low purity? What percent?
Is that the problem, and what do I do to fix it?
as for it being street fentanyl. No, I purchased it through dark web. unless that's what you mean? I have no idea where I would get legal fentanyl.
I have no way of knowing what you got, but I'd certainly be suspect of it.