dge

dge

Sep 12, 2023
i really need help finding a method it feels like there is nothing that really works for me. i cant go outside alone (mental health reasons) so jumping or anything like that wont work. i also dont have money for pills so thats not an option either. when i was younger i tried to slit my wrist but i guess i never got deep enough and im scared i wont go through with it because of my SI. i also tried to dry myself out from the inside by only eating salt once but im not sure thats even possible and it sounds like it would take extremly long. pain is not a problem. if anyone can help please reply. also sorry if there are any grammatical errors english isnt my first language.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The information about methods is in the suicide resource compilation on here, I really hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to cease existing on our own terms and I get that it's so dreadful feeling trapped here. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for.

C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
i really need help finding a method it feels like there is nothing that really works for me. i cant go outside alone (mental health reasons) so jumping or anything like that wont work. i also dont have money for pills so thats not an option either. when i was younger i tried to slit my wrist but i guess i never got deep enough and im scared i wont go through with it because of my SI. i also tried to dry myself out from the inside by only eating salt once but im not sure thats even possible and it sounds like it would take extremly long. pain is not a problem. if anyone can help please reply. also sorry if there are any grammatical errors english isnt my first language.
Don't try to cut your wrists as this won't work even if you cut deeply and you could end up with permanent injuries. ctb ingesting random pills won't work either.

Realistic methods: SN, hanging, CO...

Last edited:
Reactions: dge and Praestat_Mori
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It's considered in many places in the U.S; to be assisting a suicide to give or suggest methods to suicidal people. People have been harassed and even arrested for it.
This site is full of information and everyone needs to do their own research.

Reactions: Eudaimonic and Praestat_Mori