V

Vilime

Aug 7, 2023
I have been diagnosed with adhd I took pills for some months and then stopped as they didn't help.
In the past years I've tried many things such as working out, going more outside and read, it never really worked because I would get so bored of them and most of the times I'd get this deep chilling feeling in my pain to just stop and then anxious thoughts came in and then depression but then out of nowhere even day to day occurrences I get this big spike of energy I feel like a god I need no one I am the most powerful handsome and charismatic person of all time and I can work nonstop but then again after 1 day maybe even 2 hours I'm done and it keeps happening and I've noticed that is destroying me slowly I go more deeper as I go way more up.
My question is; how can I keep on being motivated and feeling good about myself. I know it's impossible to feel good at all times but maybe even finding a healthy solution with this things. Anyone? :)

edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
kaizen works for me

todienomore

todienomore

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2023
I just linked a general article on the topic, but this could be impaired detox. Your brain is basically drowning in its own waste. Occasionally it gets caught up and you feel normal. So i would recommend taking activated charcoal before sleep and carefully researching ways to get bioavailable glutathione (either nebulized or other forms). Tons of studies link this to mental illness including "bipolar."

I dont recommend NAC (im sure this will get mentioned in the article, its trendy) because i think it can potentially cause too many issues.

Sunbathing+grounding are also easy/free

Bromantane+TAK653 help me alot.

Mental illness and supplements are multifaceted dont expect a silver bullet or free lunch.

V

Vilime

Aug 7, 2023
I just linked a general article on the topic, but this could be impaired detox. Your brain is basically drowning in its own waste. Occasionally it gets caught up and you feel normal. So i would recommend taking activated charcoal before sleep and carefully researching ways to get bioavailable glutathione (either nebulized or other forms). Tons of studies link this to mental illness including "bipolar."

I dont recommend NAC (im sure this will get mentioned in the article, its trendy) because i think it can potentially cause too many issues.

Sunbathing+grounding are also easy/free

Bromantane+TAK653 help me alot.

Mental illness and supplements are multifaceted dont expect a silver bullet or free lunch.
Thank you I'll definitely look into that :))