• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

g59-4L

Mar 19, 2024
Right now im lost, ive always been the fuck-up of the family, from school to sports i was always the problem child. Throughout the past few years ive battled chronic depression and suicidal ideation, but i cant take it anymore. ive been to psych wards, ive been on meds but nothing could make me truly happy, idk what to do i just want a painless way to end my suffering. I cant purchase anything that would be delivered to my house considering i live with my parents, im too much of a pussy to hang myself or ctb through other similar ways. the only way i think i could make it work is by carbon monoxide poisoning via car or the unreliable cherry pit method, other than that i dont know what i can do to end my suffering. please help.

Reactions: nom nom
patricivselecta

patricivselecta

Jul 9, 2024
Hi! What about night-night? Surely you can get your hands on cornhole bags and gorilla tape?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
We can't help you finding a method bc this is your personal choice but there's the Suicide Resource Compilation. Anyway what you say it seems to be very difficult to get any method working while living with your parents. I hope find peace somehow.