Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I want to get a tattoo but I can't quite get it. And I'm hopeful I can get some different artists to draw me what I'm looking for in their style then I'll pick one or merge some together and create my own. We'll see and yes I plan on sharing the final product as this tattoo plays a HUGE roll in my mental health.

I'm going to get 2 hearts. 1 is going to have a road. This is the one I need help with. The other is going to have a piece of cloth on it. 1 goes one 1 wrist and the other on my other wrist. Both on the inside because I'm a cutter plus this way I can always see it. On my left wrist below the heart I'm going to have LO and on my right VE. This tattoo is for my little brothers. The oldest I taught how to count and his colors with dinky cars which is why I chose the road. The other is for my younger brother who was born with holes in his heart. Thankfully most of them have healed but the ones that didn't have been covered in decron (I think I spelt that right) which is why I chose the other to be slightly covered in cloth. And when I put my wrists together its going to spell love because these boys are my everything. (hang on I started crying) (ok I'm good I think lol) I haven't seen them in 5 years and because of their parents I won't be able to see them for 6 more. I really think having this tattoo will help me a lot but it's like I said I need a little help coming up with the design.

Could you help me please? You don't even have to be an artist. I'm up for any ideas.
Disclaimer I'm scared of needles so I'm looking for something basic so it won't take forever lol

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
Reactions: Deleted member 19654 and Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Haven't gotten my tattoo yet so I thought I'd put this at the top instead of making a new one and see if anyone else has ideas. I like vibrittannia's but maybe a little more depth. We'll see what I figure out.