Alessa

Alessa

Experienced
Nov 4, 2019
Hi out there,

I didn't find a thread concerning N and antiemetic, so... here it goes:
(My english could be a lot better, so please bear with me)

As everyone knows, your body recognises, if you're trying to poison it. It will try to prevent you from doing so by vomiting. That's why anti-emetica are recommended. In my research, I "discovered" "metoclopramide", which is no longer permitted in high dose since 2014. It is also recommended not to take it 5 days or longer, because it could result in later movement disorders...

I got the following questions:
1. Where could I get it or a similar drug?
2. How much will I have to take?
3. Is it recommended to start a few days earlier, even if this rises the risk of possible movement disorders?

I appreciate every serious answer.

B

Benzos kill

Dec 30, 2020
Where did you get n from I need n bad?

Reactions: Mentalmick
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
I'll most likely be using domperidone for N, it's OTC in my country(Ireland), but not sure about other places

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and Alessa
Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
Get the pph (Perfect Pill Handbook) it discusses anti-emetics and dosage with N. You want to get your info from an official source. Meto isn't hard to acquire since it isn't a controlled substance. Search online pharmacies.

Reactions: Deleted member 94, RainAndSadness and Alessa
Alessa

Alessa

Experienced
Nov 4, 2019
Get the pph (Perfect Pill Handbook) it discusses anti-emetics and dosage with N. You want to get your info from an official source. Meto isn't hard to acquire since it isn't a controlled substance. Search online pharmacies.
And here is the third obstacle...

"Conditions of Sale
This book is available to readers who are 50 years and over, of sound mind. Anyone with a serious illness is welcome to purchase this book regardless of age."

Iam not 50 years old... Iam from germany, so I switched the translations into german. On the german page, it is also written, that they will ask for a photo of me or several other informations. I can't and won't do that, so... what next? :(

UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
If you are using real N, you needn't worry about future movement disorders.

Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
And here is the third obstacle...

"Conditions of Sale
This book is available to readers who are 50 years and over, of sound mind. Anyone with a serious illness is welcome to purchase this book regardless of age."

Iam not 50 years old... Iam from germany, so I switched the translations into german. On the german page, it is also written, that they will ask for a photo of me or several other informations. I can't and won't do that, so... what next? :(
Is that Exit Intnl that has those requirements for purchasing the pph ? The 2020 version is available on Amazon in English for an exorbitant price.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Wouldn't the same antiemetics that are for SN work for N too?

Alessa

Alessa

Experienced
Nov 4, 2019
Is that Exit Intnl that has those requirements for purchasing the pph ? The 2020 version is available on Amazon in English for an exorbitant price.
Read it today. Thank you!

aeon

aeon

XIII
Dec 6, 2020
What if Iam going to vomit? I don't even know when movement disorders are going to occur. It's just... I want to be prepared for each situation.
Have you read this post and watched the live-stream ? If not then maybe this could help to alleviate some of your fears.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...oral-n-administration-once-and-for-all.58006/

Reactions: Alessa