disappearingquietly

disappearingquietly

Worthless, useless being.
Aug 15, 2024
Please, if you know any quick method, I would really appreciate it. Everything is going downhill for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: sorrowful and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this. There's the Suicide Resource Compilation.

What's going downhill for u rn? (if you wanna share)

disappearingquietly

disappearingquietly

Worthless, useless being.
Aug 15, 2024
I'm sorry you have to go through this. There's the Suicide Resource Compilation.

What's going downhill for u rn? (if you wanna share)
It will sound really dumb, but I'll try my best to explain it. I've experienced the pain of loss- or, at least, a form of it- sorry, I'm pontificating. Loss is so painful for me. But honestly? The fear of loss is even worse. And to add to that, I have severe anxiety. This isn't my only reason to commit suicide, but it's definitely a contributing factor. I know I'm weak as hell, but it's just part of who I am, I guess. I'm a lost cause at a genetic level. Sorry for wasting your time.

• Hugs
Reactions: AllTheseQuestions, Praestat_Mori and sancta-simplicitas
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It will sound really dumb, but I'll try my best to explain it. I've experienced the pain of loss- or, at least, a form of it- sorry, I'm pontificating. Loss is so painful for me. But honestly? The fear of loss is even worse. And to add to that, I have severe anxiety. This isn't my only reason to commit suicide, but it's definitely a contributing factor. I know I'm weak as hell, but it's just part of who I am, I guess. I'm a lost cause at a genetic level. Sorry for wasting your time.
You don't waste my time. I understand how painful any kind of loss can be. I rather would ctb than accept more loss of my life quality after failing in life a few years ago. Probably by far not the same like your personal situation but loss / losing sth we like can kill us. I'm sorry you have to go through this. But we also cannot suggest any specific methods bc that's your most personal decision that we do not have any influence on.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sorrowful and disappearingquietly
cali22♡

cali22♡

Experienced
Nov 11, 2023
Jumping from a high building is the easiest method or if you want to do it even faster without feeling anything you can also use the train

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find peace from all the suffering, I understand just wanting to be gone, I find it so dreadful how existing can easily get more unbearable.