• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

skiff

skiff

-
Nov 1, 2023
I'm starting to run out of ideas on how I'm gonna kill myself tonight or tomorrow I've tried bleeding out before but couldn't go deep enough I wanna try overdosing but I don't know what medication I should use so if anyone has any quick and easy ideas please tell me I'm desperate

• Aww..
Reactions: LonelyKitten
Rorochan_200★

Rorochan_200★

a mysterious melody
Oct 17, 2023
possibly night night method?
although i do advise for this method and almost all methods, ensure it wont fail. i'd argue being alive with permanent brain damage is worse than dying.

Reactions: en-bat-y and eatantz
Upvote 0
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
What's night night method?
This might help

• Love
Reactions: skiff
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly suicide just isn't easy. It would be such a relief if we could easily just choose to end our existence in peace without any complications, we exist in this society where suicide is cruelly made as inaccessible for people after all. But anyway there is a resource compilation section with information about methods, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you wish for.

Upvote 0
T

theEndCH

almost gone.
Aug 29, 2023
Salt and empty pill capsules and water (not to much).

Upvote 0
TomIsNotMyName

TomIsNotMyName

May 3, 2023
Salt and empty pill capsules and water (not to much).
Does this really work? Can you tell me more about it? Do I have to take it once? or how often? And how much salt and pill capsules?

Upvote 0