• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DeadD

DeadD

King Idiot
Mar 28, 2019
i need help brainstorming methods that won't leave a body behind that will traumatize someone. At this point I don't care if it's painful, though it would be nice if it's quick and painless. Fire is a no because I refuse to accidentally hurt someone else too.

for a while I was thinking the shallow water method was the way I was going to take, but couldn't think of anywhere I could do it where I wouldn't be found by like a kid or really just any innocent unsuspecting person.

Life only gets worse, but I'd like to make something that's going to be very difficult for everyone just a little easier

Reactions: taylor321
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Rent a boat, go out to deep ocean, let sharks and sea life eat you, and let boat sail away. They will find bits of you eventually, but it'll look like an accident.

C_F

C_F

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
Rent a boat, go out to deep ocean, let sharks and sea life eat you, and let boat sail away. They will find bits of you eventually, but it'll look like an accident.

To add to that - could strap weights to your legs before jumping in and shoot yourself in the head just before you let go of the side of the boat. Painless. Gone forever.

I'd leave a note for family though. Otherwise your family will be looking for you and may never get closure they need.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and dyingtodie
C_F

C_F

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
How would i strap weights to my legs with a ratchet strap?
My dream method is to get a boat and go to the Ocean over deep water, miles deep . Then tie some steel shelving or something on me so i'll sink miles deep below the ocean . They can't save me if i'm sinking fast.
atlantic_ocean_bathymetry_cropped_0.png
They'll never find my body.

Ankle exercise weights. Doesn't really matter though - any weight attached to your body, wherever, works. You'll be dead as you drop down (gun shot to eliminate pain from suffocation or being eaten), so you're good as long as something heavy is secure to your body that'll take you straight to the deep sea's floor (so you're never found as desired)

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc