• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

Tenebris

Aug 9, 2018
I'll end this joke soon. I gather some info from here and there about methods, and then after a little brainstorm, I selected 3 methods out of others but cannot decide which to use. The methods are:
1. Suicide with subway train
2. Hanging (full or partial, i didn't decide that yet)
3. Jumping from high to sea
For first method, can i use some kind of blanket to protect myself from electric current run through the rails? I want to just wait the last train of the day on last station while lying on the rails in peace and without fucking others' day, not shaking like a ringing nokia in my last moments.
For second method, is it logical use some kind of weights to guarantee breaking my neck? I don't want to fail or being choked to death by the rope.
For third method, i see this in an anime called aoi bungaku which covers japanese classical famous novels, is taking sleeping pills really useful before jumping? Can i combine them with alcohol to maximize the effect?
I am really tired of living with never ending suffer, and i seek help from who have some info about the topic and have will to help this poor soul. Sorry for grammer mistakes, English is not my first language.

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
It depends on what you want. The appeal of hanging is it is in the privacy of your own home. The subway train would traumatize the driver.

As for hanging, you can compress your carotid arteries and lose consciousness very quickly.

T

Tenebris

Aug 9, 2018
It depends on what you want. The appeal of hanging is it is in the privacy of your own home. The subway train would traumatize the driver.

As for hanging, you can compress your carotid arteries and lose consciousness very quickly.
Yes, i can compress it but still i am afraid of a possible failure, my anxiety drives me insane. Is there any guarantee that the rope will not slip?

Last edited: