• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

ButterflyKilled

Jan 18, 2021
Hi! This is my first post in forum.
I'm brazilian, don't speak english very well, so pardon if I'm bad writing.
I won't CTB with SN/NS, don't want, he's very terrible for me. I have 125 Prozac (Fluoxetine), before I thinked buy 20 Rivotril and vodka (40% alcohol) too. But I scared don't work. The methods are very hard for me because my family spies me, just can CTB 1 a.m. - 5 a.m. How you can help me?

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 22624
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Overdose by drug be failed In more that 70%. I think ur plan doesn't work. Dont do that. Suicide needs reliable method like Nembutal and SN

untimelydemise

untimelydemise

Jan 20, 2021
i dont believe you can od on fluoxetinr. its not toxic at all. thats why they give this to the risk patients first as it is safe

B

ButterflyKilled

Jan 18, 2021
Suicide needs reliable method like Nembutal and SN
I like Nembutal, but searched at Google how buy and don't had success. Do you know? Unfortunately I don't buy outside Brasil, need some way here.
Overdose by drug be failed In more that 70%. I think ur plan doesn't work
Yes... I know :(
i dont believe you can od on fluoxetinr. its not toxic at all. thats why they give this to the risk patients first as it is safe
Yeah, when I had treatment with psychiatrist he recommended. But do you believe if alcohol and other drug (legal) are together, they don't kill?

Last edited: