nomorefight

nomorefight

Jul 1, 2019
Cutting has always helped me feel better when I have the urge to do it, but lately I have felt so numb that I dont even crave it anymore. Its weird because I miss the relief from it but it doesnt help unless I feel like I need to do it and I just havent had that feeling at all recently. Does this happen to anyone else?

• Hugs
Reactions: lizinha, true faith, Lara Francis and 1 other person
lilyeehaw

lilyeehaw

yeehaw?
Jun 30, 2019
mhmm happens to me Kind of as well, Sometimes I want to cut but I'm just too tired and then end up sleeping all day. Other times I guess the urge is still there but I'm preoccupied with other stuff.

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Cutting has always helped me feel better when I have the urge to do it, but lately I have felt so numb that I dont even crave it anymore. Its weird because I miss the relief from it but it doesnt help unless I feel like I need to do it and I just havent had that feeling at all recently. Does this happen to anyone else?
Yes,i can totally relate to this.
I have cut daily in the past but stopped a few months ago.
It would only give a temporary relief and i felt it wasnt enough and i should concentrate on ctb plans instead.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
ZixivaldYrxes

ZixivaldYrxes

Archduke Demoness Villaintropic
Apr 3, 2019
I miss not being averse to the pain. I feel weaker now that I don't want to than I did when I wanted to. It brought on its own series of feelings that I feel as though I'm locked out from experiencing again.

scorpiooo2

scorpiooo2

saddest grl
Aug 23, 2019
Yeah, it gets to the point where sometimes where I'm so empty I don't even feel like getting up and doing it anymore.

E

EmptySteph62

Student
Aug 4, 2019
This happens to me when I'm in my low periods (I have MDD) but after about a month or two it comes back. But that time is absolute hell without it.

Tabbyql

Tabbyql

Chronic people pleaser
Mar 13, 2019
This has happened to me recently, and it scares me as it was the only thing that helped me. Now I have nothing, I miss it badly. But I feel nothing anymore, not sure how il survive next few days.

lost in my mind

lost in my mind

Woman
May 3, 2019
Yes I can relate... I used to do it a lot and stoped for a long period of time because of being inpatient but now that I'm out I miss it so bad but I just find myself too tired to get up for it. I don't even have the power to scratch myself with my nails. I hope you won't feel like you even want it anymore.