FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
This year I turned 26 years old and last year I had the best year of my life because things were slowly and beautifully coming together for me at 25.

At 25 years old during the Autumn season i was travelling, beginning to grow confident in my looks, secured a higher paying job, so many wonderful things were happening for me and I had the most awesome Christmas ever. For the first time in my life I was just looking forward to the future and then 2023 everything that just went wrong. Got fired from my first ever full time job and now i have lost all my confidence getting fired. Since getting fired I have not worked in over 8 months because now i am absolutely scared of it happening again and ever making a mistake. When I was honest about my mistakes and asked for help to correct it the management kept giving me so much shit over it. In one work meeting my boss cruelly tore me apart saying how "I bring nothing" to the workplace and all I ever bring is "problems" and he kept belittling me when I tried to explain myself. He even mocked my immaturity. His criticism absolutely broke me.

I am going through the worst heartbreak ever and I feel like it will never go away. I was so stupid falling in love with an older man his 50s who I thought was a nice guy and loved how special he made me feel but turned out to be nothing but a two faced lying piece of shit who has caused me enormous pain. Nothing has gone right for me this year month after month things everything just keeps going wrong. I fought so hard against all the bullshit of this year but now I feel so defeated.

everyone else is doing better than. It's been hard seeing women I grew up with getting married, in a career and being proper functional adults whereas I am nothing but a failure. No man of my own and constantly unsuccessful with men, no career and always failing all the time. I am never again going to have those good times again that I had last year.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, tiger b, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
25 was my best year as well. The years between then and my age now of 44 got progessively worse. I wish I would have CTB much sooner.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and FireFox
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
I don't want u to think u are doomed but I ended up 46 F childless, no partner, no decent job. Thank God u are still a young lady and u can still turn this around. I'm not miserable all the time but I definitely feel the exclusion of not having created a family and married, etc. I recently discovered I have undiagnosed autism so now I understand at least in part why I struggled more than other women to achieve the standard life outcome most achieve. Our society is messed up, I wouldn't get too down on yourself. Young people have it much tougher than people back in like the 60's and 70's for example. You aren't doomed, u just need some guidance, perspective change, to not compare yourself. If u date, try to find a guy not more than 10 to 15 years older than u. Men do mature slower and most are not as ready to commit and start a family when they are at the same age as when we are in our peak years to do that. Men peak at a later age than women do and their fertility window is longer than ours. Sorry about your heartbreak. Sometimes older men will take advantage of young women, to just use u but they don't want anything real or a lasting thing. This goes not just for older guys but guys in general. When u meet a guy u need to find out their intentions with u upfront so u do not waste your time. Look at their actions and not what they say. Tell them what u are looking for upfront because many people will waste your time and u will lose your most eligible years to find a partner. There's a lot of guys who just want to have fun with u but few will be willing to be a mature partner who wants to marry u. Personally I think online dating can be dangerous for women. There's so many predatory types of guys on there. I'm not saying not to use those apps but expect to meet more toxic people than decent people. U might meet like a lot of toxic people b4 u meet a normal healthy person. It could be wise to do a background check on a guy u date these days because it's that bad out there.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, Praestat_Mori and FireFox