K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
I don't have that much to say. I just needed to say this somewhere where people might see it. I also wasn't sure which category this belonged in.

Just got into bed. Pictured her face when she was laying here next to me. Her smile, her dimples, her blue eyes, her wonderful voice.

I miss her so much and I seriously don't know how long I can take this anymore.

I miss you so much, my love. I just want to kiss you and pull you close to me and never let you go again.

• Hugs
Reactions: kotonearisato, Aim, SoulofSteel and 1 other person
-Link-

-Link-

Deep Breaths
Aug 25, 2018
I'd like to say something that would help you feel better, but I know I'm not able to do that.

Just want to say, I saw this and read it, and I feel for ya, dude.

• Love
Reactions: KafkaF and allthatimsaying
A

allthatimsaying

Aug 14, 2023
May I ask what happened so that you are not together anymore?

piddincir

piddincir

Student
Nov 6, 2023
I don't have that much to say. I just needed to say this somewhere where people might see it. I also wasn't sure which category this belonged in.

Just got into bed. Pictured her face when she was laying here next to me. Her smile, her dimples, her blue eyes, her wonderful voice.

I miss her so much and I seriously don't know how long I can take this anymore.

I miss you so much, my love. I just want to kiss you and pull you close to me and never let you go again.
I am sorry man, valentines day is one that hits home missing your love. I always hated this Hallmark Holiday ut my wife always gave me a card today, I have them all saved, reading them back today, I know how you feel, life just isn't the same without those we love, how can it be.

I've been dead since I found her that night, I know the feeling of not going on, sorry for your pain mate, you're not alone.

Much love

• Hugs
Reactions: KafkaF
illusi4n

illusi4n

Feb 13, 2024
felt ngl. today i felt the same way since valentines day n stuff, but i prmisse itll get better on god

K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
I'd like to say something that would help you feel better, but I know I'm not able to do that.

Just want to say, I saw this and read it, and I feel for ya, dude.
Yeah, I think there's nothing anyone can say, unfortunately. Wish there was, but I don't think there is.