highjumping

highjumping

Outcast
May 30, 2023
Today is a hard day again, I can't escape the memory of A, I miss him so fucking much.
I want to CTB just so I can see him again, he will never come back here so what is the point of staying alive? He was the only one who understood me, I'm in so much pain.
It's been almost 3 years now but it still hurts like the day I found out. Why am I even here on this disgusting earth when I could be with him?
We aren't made for this world.

• Hugs
Reactions: Letgo, not-2-b-the-answer, meowmeowkitty and 3 others
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I recently lost someone very special too. She was also suicidal like me.
She CTB without warning.
She was also the only person in the world I could truly relate to irl.
I know I will never get over it and will join her soon.
It sounds like you had that same kind of very deep bond with A.
Something like that is hard to find,
that true, deep connection.
I don't know what to say to you because I don't think any words can help with something like this.
So sorry you are going through this. It's unbearably sad to go through.

• Hugs
Reactions: Letgo, InTheDarkAlone, meowmeowkitty and 2 others
highjumping

highjumping

Outcast
May 30, 2023
I recently lost someone very special too. She was also suicidal like me.
She CTB without warning.
She was also the only person in the world I could truly relate to irl.
I know I will never get over it and will join her soon.
It sounds like you had that same kind of very deep bond with A.
Something like that is hard to find,
that true, deep connection.
I don't know what to say to you because I don't think any words can help with something like this.
So sorry you are going through this. It's unbearably sad to go through.
It hurts so incredibly much, i hope we can see our friends soon again and find peace, i'm so sorry you have to feel this too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Letgo, meowmeowkitty, Dead Meat and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be painful what you are going through, existence certainly is so cruel and of course there's too much suffering in existing. I hope that you eventually find the peace you search for.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Letgo, The anhedonic one, InTheDarkAlone and 3 others
meowmeowkitty

meowmeowkitty

a cat at heart.
Jun 1, 2023
i'm really sorry about everything you're going through, loosing someone is horrible especially when ur dealing with the persuasion of death. i hope you can find peace in your future wether youre with us here or with your friend in the great beyond. stay well my friend :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Letgo, The anhedonic one and highjumping
wanderingspirit

wanderingspirit

Jun 1, 2023
Today is a hard day again, I can't escape the memory of A, I miss him so fucking much.
I want to CTB just so I can see him again, he will never come back here so what is the point of staying alive? He was the only one who understood me, I'm in so much pain.
It's been almost 3 years now but it still hurts like the day I found out. Why am I even here on this disgusting earth when I could be with him?
Look i hate to break it to you but even if you success ctb you won't see him again for 2 reasons most likely there is no where else or simply you won't be in the same place with him however i know people who suffered like you from attachment issues ( including myself) and i believe i can help you recover ( isn't it with trying at least? ) I'm trying to give you a hand and maybe change your perception of life if you want to simply reply to me and i will do what i can to help you see the bright side once again and if you don't i wish you find your peace here or anywhere else

Reactions: forever dreaming
highjumping

highjumping

Outcast
May 30, 2023
Look i hate to break it to you but even if you success ctb you won't see him again for 2 reasons most likely there is no where else or simply you won't be in the same place with him however i know people who suffered like you from attachment issues ( including myself) and i believe i can help you recover ( isn't it with trying at least? ) I'm trying to give you a hand and maybe change your perception of life if you want to simply reply to me and i will do what i can to help you see the bright side once again and if you don't i wish you find your peace here or anywhere else
you can pm me anytime

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I miss her so fucking much too, can't stand my life now

• Hugs
Reactions: Letgo, The anhedonic one and highjumping
wanderingspirit

wanderingspirit

Jun 1, 2023
you can pm me anytime
As you can notice I'm a new member here and it says i can't start a new conversation is there any option i have to turn on to be able to pm you or i have to be an older member?

highjumping

highjumping

Outcast
May 30, 2023
As you can notice I'm a new member here and it says i can't start a new conversation is there any option i have to turn on to be able to pm you or i have to be an older member?
you have make a few posts i think, idk how many tho, i'm sorry

wanderingspirit

wanderingspirit

Jun 1, 2023
you have make a few posts i think, idk how many tho, i'm sorry
I can't describe the level of disappointment I'm currently feeling however I'm trying to post as many as i can i will make sure to come back to you hopefully before it's too late if i fail to do so i wish you find peace here or anywhere else and if you commit what I'm afraid of at least not experience pain and get out painless

highjumping

highjumping

Outcast
May 30, 2023
I can't describe the level of disappointment I'm currently feeling however I'm trying to post as many as i can i will make sure to come back to you hopefully before it's too late if i fail to do so i wish you find peace here or anywhere else and if you commit what I'm afraid of at least not experience pain and get out painless
it's fine, it doesn't take long to be able to pm people, thank you tho