• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
I tried getting my hands on a better second CTB method. As it now stands I have a strong suspicion that I have been found out.
Since I could potentially get into legal trouble and lose my freedom I'm going to start fasting now. That way I will be ready to down my SN by tomorrow depending on what news I will receive.
This sucks so fucking much. What can you do tho, it's just life.
I'm already starting to shut down, just a hollow husk that knows it's already dead. Like an inmate on their way to deaths row.

• Hugs
Reactions: bipolar22, worthIess, SMmetalhead36 and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really dreadful, it truly is so hellish to me how people can end up suffering much more all because they want to die in peace. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: Kitana, EyesOfNight and iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
i am so sorry my friend sounds awful what you are going through
Sending best wishes for a peaceful journey

Reactions: EyesOfNight and divinemistress36
B

botanist_dude

Apr 29, 2024
I hope your suspicions are wrong and that people will leave you in peace.
My best wishes on your decision!

Reactions: SMmetalhead36, EyesOfNight and iloverachel
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"We'll fly away, We'll find a way"
Oct 26, 2019
I tried getting my hands on a better second CTB method. As it now stands I have a strong suspicion that I have been found out.
Since I could potentially get into legal trouble and lose my freedom I'm going to start fasting now. That way I will be ready to down my SN by tomorrow depending on what news I will receive.
This sucks so fucking much. What can you do tho, it's just life.
I'm already starting to shut down, just a hollow husk that knows it's already dead. Like an inmate on their way to deaths row.
Care to go into more detail about what exactly happened? Can you disclose?

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
Care to go into more detail about what exactly happened? Can you disclose?
Something didn't work as intended withholding some information from me and the meaning of something got lost in translation. Combined it made me believe I would receive a letter because my package was held at customs.
4 hours after posting this thread when I got bored of moping around I double checked the information I got and came to that conclusion. I have now received my package without any obvious signs that I'm in trouble.

Reactions: botanist_dude and bipolar22