• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Well, i'm not sure BUT the place says its sodium pentobarbital and i'm pretty sure thats N… I'm not certain that its a legit source so if anyone wants to verify it for me i can pm them the link..

edit: its a scam website, move along

Last edited:
Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
i'll have a look at the link for you just sending you a pm now i think it is Pentobarbital Nembutal Sodium
it's on the https://www.nembutalscams.com as a scam website

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Just because somewhere says that they sell N doesn't mean it's true, sadly from what I'm aware there is no reliable source to obtain N online but there are many scams going around, I've read of people losing money that way. I just don't think it's worth it trying to find N online in my opinion.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Just because somewhere says that they sell N doesn't mean it's true, sadly from what I'm aware there is no reliable source to obtain N online but there are many scams going around, I've read of people losing money that way. I just don't think it's worth it trying to find N online in my opinion.
yeah, the source i found is unfortunately a scam.

• Aww..
Reactions: jessisme
G

glendaaa

Student
Jul 11, 2023
yeah, the source i found is unfortunately a scam.
Hey, I a weird question. I don't know if u remember me but we were talking through private chat abt the legitimately of a source u gave me. Unfortunately I can't access chat for some reason, so I didn't get your response. Do u mind starting a conversation with me (it works for some reason) so I can know abt the legitimacy of the source called MS?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Hey, I a weird question. I don't know if u remember me but we were talking through private chat abt the legitimately of a source u gave me. Unfortunately I can't access chat for some reason, so I didn't get your response. Do u mind starting a conversation with me (it works for some reason) so I can know abt the legitimacy of the source called MS?
No, I don't mind.
edit: for some reason i can't start a conversation with you, the only 2 things that show up are "follow" and "ignore" and not the "start conversation", maybe something is wrong, try fixing it then we can continue talking

G

glendaaa

Student
Jul 11, 2023
No, I don't mind.
edit: for some reason i can't start a conversation with you, the only 2 things that show up are "follow" and "ignore" and not the "start conversation", maybe something is wrong, try fixing it then we can continue talking
I tried but I can't seem to fix it. Can you tell me if it's legitimate here? I pretty sure we're allowed to talk abt it since we're not revealing the full name.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I tried but I can't seem to fix it. Can you tell me if it's legitimate here? I pretty sure we're allowed to talk abt it since we're not revealing the full name.
Yeah, you might be right. Since we're not saying the full name of the source i doubt we would get in trouble for talking about it since no one knows what it is. If its not allowed for any reason, then, i don't know what to do, if you read this reply quickly enough so that it doesn't get taken down i think thats your best bet.

Anyways, assuming from lots of the reviews left on the website, i think it is a legit source. In addition, many people buy from them. Even if its not a legitimate source and the delivery never arrives, you wouldn't be in financial trouble because of how cheap it is.

G

glendaaa

Student
Jul 11, 2023
Yeah, you might be right. Since we're not saying the full name of the source i doubt we would get in trouble for talking about it since no one knows what it is. If its not allowed for any reason, then, i don't know what to do, if you read this reply quickly enough so that it doesn't get taken down i think thats your best bet.

Anyways, assuming from lots of the reviews left on the website, i think it is a legit source. In addition, many people buy from them. Even if its not a legitimate source and the delivery never arrives, you wouldn't be in financial trouble because of how cheap it is.
Thanks for helping me out! I think I'll try it out. Have u tested it yourself?

U

ultrasharpy123456

Mage
Aug 18, 2022
The only N source I know of is in Mexico.

Chara

Chara

Severe pain? But no gain.
Jul 22, 2023
really? could you pm it to me, im curious!
Did they actually find one? Or was it also a scam? Someone on reddit lurking on r/suicidewatch dm'd an email claiming that thats how they got N but personally have no idea how to prove legitimacy of this stuff (unless you take the risk which is quite pricey) cause they could easily be in on the scam and just saying they received it even though they didn't because it's a scam which is exhausting to think about honestly.

Honestly, how do people find sources to begin with? Like the ones who get put/used to get put in the peaceful pill handbook? Beyond random sketchy dms. Am assuming you can't just go around explicitly asking for n to ctb and actually find a legitimate source. It just seems unlikely to happen without a forum like this but for drugs or something. Maybe there is a forum for that. Am not good at finding forums personally considering this is still the only pro choice forum have managed to find so far. Am using Google though.

generaltonight1709

generaltonight1709

over it
Jun 1, 2023

hey you, can i start a chat with you about this? and about the source? it's okay if not