• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R12192

R12192

Jan 9, 2024
unless SI takes over, I might CTB by September. but unfortunately i dont have access to many methods. personally, for me, jumping from a tall building might be the most method im comfortable with, but i dont have any access to tall buildings. i only have a knife, but i dont want to stab myself either.

im completely broke, so i cant buy any drugs or anything like that. i dont have a noose or anything similiar

any help is appreciated

Reactions: NoPointOfReturning
bFre3

bFre3

Apr 8, 2024
I'd look a bit more into hanging. It's very accessible. Buying a nylon rope would be the best, but I've personally found that neckties will also work as long as you're not too heavy. It's the method I'll likely be using.

There's also the option of trains, but I'm personally against this since I think it leaves trauma for too many people.

And of course, staying alive for now is also a valid option. I wouldn't force myself to choose a method I'm not happy with simply because of 'running out of time'. But in the end, it's your choice.

I hope you can find what you want.

Reactions: unhappymortal and NoPointOfReturning
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand having lack of access to methods, more than anything I wish that it's straightforward to just painlessly die, it's so cruel to me how people cannot just have the option to reliably cease existing in peace. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

R12192

R12192

Jan 9, 2024
I understand having lack of access to methods, more than anything I wish that it's straightforward to just painlessly die, it's so cruel to me how people cannot just have the option to reliably cease existing in peace. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.
right? especially when the reason you cant ctb is because people prevent you from doing so - psych wards, being dragged to therapy, people taking away blades/drugs from you, etc etc.. i hope in the future we as a society will be more open to euthanizing people that genuinely want to die or people who have tried to get better and failed

i heard that the netherlands allowed euthanasia for mentally ill people. im hoping other countries can follow suit