• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

Overit1221

Apr 28, 2019
So I got impatient, tried to ctb made mistakes and just got out of behavioral unit feeling worse and out all my supplies I've taken so long to put together :( feeling lost.

• Hugs
Reactions: ZomGuy, reznikoff, Soul and 2 others
D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
So I got impatient, tried to ctb made mistakes and just got out of behavioral unit feeling worse and out all my supplies I've taken so long to put together :( feeling lost.
What have you tried?

Reactions: planmd
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Yeah you fucked up. Even we would have told you to not rush a suicide.

Reactions: Faraway1990
Cloudz

Cloudz

May 29, 2019

Sorry that happened to you. Must have been very frustrating. How long were you impatient?

Reactions: AtomicNewt
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019

I'm so sorry. It happens, and maybe it was educational. Please be careful with yourself for a while - rest and drink lots of water and eat your spinach and all that stuff. (((Hugs)))

Reactions: NOT and Kjo
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
We all mess up. Life on earth is messing up, over and over again.

Reactions: Bulletwbttrflywings and Overit1221
O

Overit1221

Apr 28, 2019
I used a
What have you tried?
I used a nitrogen exit bag and I think I had the wrong fitting for the flow meter
We all mess up. Life on earth is messing up, over and over again.
Yea its not the first time but every time helps me get closer to getting it done
Sorry that happened to you. Must have been very frustrating. How long were you impatient?
5 says
Yeah you fucked up. Even we would have told you to not rush a suicide.
Yea logically I know that, not my first rodeo... but equipment failure is got me. I've been planning this for over 6 months I just had a quick decline in my healthI had all the right equipment going of fixing thr mistake from my last attempt or so I thought

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Soul
reznikoff

reznikoff

Despondent
Jan 13, 2019
I'm so sorry to hear that. I understand what you're going through. I know that it's easy to want to get it done and over with, but remember, things will go wrong more often than they will go right, so it's important to take your time. But nonetheless we all feel you and i'm sending you my love and best wishes.

Reactions: Overit1221