• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Have you tried hanging?

• I`m female, I tried hanging, I not only pissed myself, but also shat myself

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I`m male, I tried hanging, I not only pissed myself, but also shat myself

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
iFrFr

iFrFr

Jun 1, 2019
I read a girl named Amanda posted her hanging experience on a google group. She wrote:
"I turned 13 on April 13th, 2003. At the end of June, on June 28th, 2003 to be exact, after I was finished school for the summer, I made my first of what would be 6 (so far) suicide attempts. It was somewhere around 2:00 that afternoon when I went to the basement and found a length of rope. I took a stool and stood on it, and I tied the rope around my neck. I threw the rope over a beam and tied it off. I took a deep breath and then, I stepped off the stool and hanged myself! The stool also tipped over! Suddenly though, something happened to me. I suddenly changed my mind and began to panic! I began to grab at the rope that was so tight around my neck. But I couldn't get my fingers under the rope to pull it away from my throat! I couldn't breathe. I struggled more and more! For some reason, suddenly, I didn't want to die. But, I was too late!

Next thing I remember was waking up on the floor. I still had the rope around my neck, but it wasn't tied around the beam. I only guessed that my struggling somehow made the rope become untied from around the beam. Too, my shorts were soaked, as I peed myself, and my neck was extremely sore. My throat felt so dry. But, I was still alive. I removed the rope from around my neck, and spent the rest of the afternoon in my bedroom. I didn't come out until the next morning. When I did, I had so much makeup on my neck to cover up some wicked rope burn marks and bruises!

That first suicide attempt was a total failure for sure! Despite that, I couldn't stop thinking about doing it again. And I did! Just three weeks later, I tried again! Only, this time, aside from wearing four pairs of underwear under my short to absorb the pee, I made sure the rope was tied around the beam so it wouldn't give. Still, the stool tipped over, again, and again, I began to panic! I clutched at my neck trying to pull the rope away so I could breathe! But, I was sentenced! I struggled and struggled, clutching at my neck and throat! But, it was too late! I thought! When I woke up, I found myself lying on the floor, again! My neck was sore, more than the first time, and my throat was super dry! Too, the extra pairs of undies worked! They were soaked, but, unlike the first time, the pee didn't run down my legs! I spent the rest of the day in my bedroom."
And she said her female friend Lacey also hanged herself. Lacey also pissed herself, there was quite a puddle underneath her.
I think I may do the same thing, somewhat embarassing.:ehh:
Have anyone tried hanging yourself? Did you piss yourself during hanging?
( If you saw hanging corpse, you can also describe how it looked like)

Reactions: Circles
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Typically after people die, they piss and shit themselves. That is why battlefields smell awful.

Reactions: tomz323, Halo13, lynn14 and 2 others
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
Typically after people die, they piss and shit themselves. That is why battlefields smell awful.
But battlefield is one thing and peaceful CTB is another...So I will shit myself after taking lethal dose of N? :II

Reactions: Severen
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
It's likely and very common regardless of the reason for death. (Ex-paramedic here)

Your body begins releasing everything after death. This should be fairly obvious.

Recently, an elderly European couple in Chiang Mai Thailand checked out in their hotel with a well-planned helium tank. They left proper notes, tips, etc. and both wore adult diapers.

If it's a major concern, try to empty your bowels and bladder the best you can beforehand and don a nappy.

• Love
Reactions: quifg, deadalready, lynn14 and 6 others
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
I didnt know that, thanks for the clarification. Thats gross...

Reactions: Severen, Circles and Partial-Elf
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: deadalready, NoDream, Severen and 8 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Reactions: Severen, Alec, Superfluous and 1 other person
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
But battlefield is one thing and peaceful CTB is another...So I will shit myself after taking lethal dose of N? :II
Yep. But there are ways to prevent pissing and shitting yourself after dying. A member here told me how but I forgot. I wish I could remember, because I don't want to be covered in shit and piss after I die.

Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
Well, probably someone is going to wash the body anyway...And in case of CTB post mortem examination will be performed...

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Well, probably someone is going to wash the body anyway...And in case of CTB post mortem examination will be performed...

Sooner or later, I'll probably ask around for ways to prevent that from happening. You should too unless you don't care. I don't plan on my body being found as well because I don't want people defiling it by cutting it open etc. My body is sacred.

Reactions: Halo13 and Circles
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
I have an anxiety of waking up in the coffin so I would like to have post mortem examination...This thought soothes me...As for the shitting and pissing what can you do?

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I have an anxiety of waking up in the coffin so I would like to have post mortem examination...This thought soothes me...As for the shitting and pissing what can you do?
I never thought of that but I will probably take so much N, if I do wake up in a coffin, then I'm clearly an immortal sent to Earth to challenge other immortals in battle. Then I'll just punch a hole in the coffin and climb out.

Reactions: fastFWD, Rocksandsand, Alec and 1 other person
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Sooner or later, I'll probably ask around for ways to prevent that from happening. You should too unless you don't care. I don't plan on my body being found as well because I don't want people defiling it by cutting it open etc. My body is sacred.

You could pretend to be religious, I think that might be the only way of stopping it.

Reactions: Superfluous
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
It's likely and very common regardless of the reason for death. (Ex-paramedic here)

Your body begins releasing everything after death. This should be fairly obvious.

Recently, an elderly European couple in Chiang Mai Thailand checked out in their hotel with a well-planned helium tank. They left proper notes, tips, etc. and both wore adult diapers.

If it's a major concern, try to empty your bowels and bladder the best you can beforehand and don a nappy.
Yeah, I didn't live 34 years(or more years) of my life to die in adult diapers. I'll probably be fasting for a long time beforehand... I already feel bad for not killing myself with a sword.

Last edited:
Reactions: fauna, Halo13, memento_mori and 1 other person
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
I'll be in the sea, so don't give a sh*t (pun intended) :pfff:

Reactions: Bulletwbttrflywings, fastFWD, Halo13 and 2 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
If I decide it bothers me I might choose to die in the bathtub with the shower on. Not altogether ecofriendly but you can't have everything. At least I can't.

• Hugs
Reactions: fastFWD, Halo13, Severen and 2 others
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
So much for that last scrumptious meal, eh?

Uhmm, yeah?
Not being covered in shit is better than one last meal. And a lot of great men in the past, committed suicide with a sword.

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Go first.

A week or so ago, I had food poisoning or some type of bacterial infection for 5 days. I didnt eat a thing and yet for the first 3+ days, I went over 20 times a day (I reckon close to 50 on the 1st day) and still stuff was coming out. The human digestive tract is very long as we were originally herbivores before transitioning to omnivores. Taking a dump beforehand is unlikely to help much.
My body is sacred.
Mine isn't :shy:

Last edited:
Reactions: NoDream
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
A week or so ago, I had food poisoning or some type of bacterial infection for 5 days. I didnt eat a thing and yet for the first 3+ days, I went over 20 times a day (I reckon close to 50 on the 1st day) and still stuff was coming out. The human digestive tract is very long as we were originally herbivores before transitioning to omnivores. Taking a dump beforehand is unlikely to help much.

Dude... Just drink prune juice and milk of magnesia before you CTB. That stuff will turn your asshole into Niagra Falls.

Reactions: fastFWD, andy69 and Faraway1990
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
Yes, I'd rather be cut open and made sure to be dead then wake up in a coffin. Also I will probably leave a note saying I want to be cremated, I'd rather have my body turned to ash and released to the wind, I hope somebody will do that for me.
Edit: although waking up when I'm about to be burnt is also fucking horrible so yeah I wasn't people to make sure I'm dead by cutting me open, being cut open will make me 100% dead.

Reactions: thishappened, Faraway1990 and Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Yes, I'd rather be cut open and made sure to be dead then wake up in a coffin. Also I will probably leave a note saying I want to be cremated, I'd rather have my body turned to ash and released to the wind, I hope somebody will do that for me.
Edit: although waking up when I'm about to be burnt is also fucking horrible so yeah I wasn't people to make sure I'm dead by cutting me open, being cut open will make me 100% dead.

Maybe, just stash some extra N somewhere on you? Then worst case scenario, you wake up in some hellish situation, just swallow more N.

Last edited:
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
If I decide it bothers me I might choose to die in the bathtub with the shower on. Not altogether ecofriendly but you can't have everything. At least I can't.
That's a great idea. And the "at least I can't" part is super depressive and I can totally relate, I hope one day you'll have everything.

• Love
Reactions: thishappened, fastFWD and Soul
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Dude... Just drink prune juice and milk of magnesia before you CTB. That stuff will turn your asshole into Niagra Falls.
It was for almost 5 days...

Reactions: Severen
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Yeah, I didn't live 34 years(or more years) of my life to die in adult diapers. I'll probably be fasting for a long time beforehand... I already feel bad for not killing myself with a sword.
Well hello they Christopher lamfud :P LOL :D

JJ-NOHOPE

JJ-NOHOPE

Tantalus - all desire, no hope
Nov 26, 2018
I thought I read in the PPeh that people rarely pee or shit after taking N.

But I won't care. It's a natural function of your body when you die. Nothing gross or to be ashamed of.

Plus, you'll be dead.

Reactions: Superfluous