• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Thisonetime

Sep 26, 2023
I've made a few threads asking for a way to make it look like an accident. I've been thinking about it for a long time yet I've ignored a really simple solution.

Steroids

I've been going to the gym for quite some time now, steroids have already been at the back of my mind but I thought the side effects were too much of a risk. And all of the sudden I thought "Wait....isn't that what I'm trying to do ?"

So once I get the money I will start doing steroids like a possesed bodybuilder, I'll inject the most crazy stuff without any regard for the side effects.

Eventually my body will start breaking down, it won't be pleasant, that I'm aware of, but I feel like it won't be as much of a taboo. I will probably hear a few "Why did you do steroids ? That stuff is bad for you !" but it won't be as severe as if I were to CTB with a more violent method.

If I don't get any side effects I'll be jacked, If I do then I'll be jacked AND I'll leave this world. So really it's a win win in my book

Thoughts ?

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and hi-okbye
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Yeah...because the Liver King looks pretty suicidal to me lol.

• Yay!
Reactions: Null Hypothesis, not-2-b-the-answer and mywayout
T

Thisonetime

Sep 26, 2023
Yeah...because the Liver King looks pretty suicidal to me lol.
See that's the thing, he doesn't, to everyone he just looks like a douchebag who wanted to look big and lied about it

Reactions: Null Hypothesis
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i made a thread about gym accidents as a method once, maybe it'd be easier for you than dying off of steroids.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Please don't shoot the messenger! lol

Autoerotic asphyxiation can be reported as an accident as long as the person wasn't drunk or high and the scene doesn't look suspicious.

• Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and hi-okbye
Anónimo

Anónimo

Student
Oct 15, 2021
Sounds like a bad idea tho. You might damage your liver unless you inject yourself in which case you could increase your blood pressure and if you survive all that you may damage your natural hormone production so you will have to take steroids forever.

• Wow
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer