• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SleepingBliss

SleepingBliss

I wanna Miku-mit suicide ❤️
Jul 3, 2024
I have been wanting to take my sn next week as there are a few birthdays coming up and I didn't want to spoil them, however now that I have my sn and antiemetics I feel I can't wait. I don't have benzos and I rarely eat so fasting isn't an issue as I've already not eaten for a week and a half. I don't want to rush and mess it up or get cold feet, but I feel if I over plan it then anxiety will start to hit me and I'll never go through with it so I am likely going into the woods today to take my sn.

I will buy two bottles of water from a shop and mix my sn into them. I'll ingest one and wait with music. During this time I will send my goodbyes but let people know I have already taken it and I am in the middle of nowhere so there isn't a chance to find me or convince me otherwise.

If/when I do this, does anyone have any advice or comments on this as I know it's not the most planned out, I had hoped to record it or something to allow research for the forum but I truly feel I can't wait.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, etherealspring, andreamysk and 4 others
ilied

ilied

imsorry
Sep 29, 2023
I just hope that if you go through with it its a complete success and you no longer have to hurt anymore.
much love, regardless may eternal peace be yours.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, davidtorez and GoatHerder
Mebius

Mebius

Student
Jun 13, 2024
dont rush it, get benzos and propanolol, its supposed to peaceful, not fearful and agonizing

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and davidtorez
SleepingBliss

SleepingBliss

I wanna Miku-mit suicide ❤️
Jul 3, 2024
dont rush it, get benzos and propanolol, its supposed to peaceful, not fearful and agonizing
I have propranolol, but I will never get benzos, I don't have the money to buy from online and I feel bad lying to get controlled drugs

• Love
Reactions: Oneness
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Oneness and SleepingBliss
etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already