Iwantedtodieforlong

Iwantedtodieforlong

Sep 1, 2021
I can't believe i found a website where people understand me and don't put positive bullshit that doesn't make sense down my throat, i feel like i can be myself on here and explain myself without getting judged, i admit i was kinda scared when i first went on it because i was shocked at people casually talking about suicide without anyone freaking out but after the first couple times going on it i got used to it thank you for understanding me guys, this website is something i look forward to going on
I can't believe i found a website where people understand me and don't put positive bullshit that doesn't make sense down my throat, i feel like i can be myself on here and explain myself without getting judged, i admit i was kinda scared when i first went on it because i was shocked at people casually talking about suicide without anyone freaking out but after the first couple times going on it i got used to it thank you for understanding me guys, this website is something i look forward to going on
Like this website was kinda hard to find I couldn't find it on google but I'm glad i found this, i hope to make friends with some of you guys and listen to your stories and opinions are certain things!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: !WILL!, moths, phoenixx and 23 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
It's honestly the best website/forum ive ever been a part of. Welcome!

• Love
Reactions: Midgardsorm, PeacefulTonic, demuic and 8 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Welcome to the forum. I am glad this place exists as we need somewhere to openly talk about these topics. On other places on the internet there is too much toxic positivity.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Midgardsorm, PeacefulTonic, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 8 others
Iwantedtodieforlong

Iwantedtodieforlong

Sep 1, 2021
Welcome to the forum. I am glad this place exists as we need somewhere to openly talk about these topics. On other places on the internet there is too much toxic positivity.
I agree, they all shove positive bs down our throats

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, demuic, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
I love it too!!!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

• Hugs
Reactions: Midgardsorm, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, demuic and 2 others
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
Yeah, on Sanctioned Suicide we have freedom of expression and here we can write the truth without being shut down.

• Hugs
Reactions: Midgardsorm, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, demuic and 2 others
N

NoPointToContinue

Student
Jun 2, 2021
Other places by shutting down these kind of topics think they do something moral or positive. Instead what they do is shutting up beautiful people with kind souls. I'm so glad this place exists.

• Hugs
Reactions: Midgardsorm, demuic, FuneralCry and 1 other person
GreenMile

GreenMile

Aug 3, 2021
It's a unique oasis, a welcome escape from the hypocrisy of the mainstream.

• Love
Reactions: Midgardsorm, Pisceslilith, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 3 others
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
I love the color scheme on this forum. It's very open and inviting, compared to many other places.