Error1987

Error1987

Aug 22, 2020
Everyone here is so supportive and nice to each other, you don't often come across such places on the internet. I swear suicidal people are the humblest ones that exist, which is such an irony. I just wish I could give a hug to everyone in here. You're always in my thoughts guys.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, it's_all_a_game, HopelessCookie and 18 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I love you too!
SS didn't make me more suicidal, it actually allowed me to know a lot about methods so as not to do anything impulsive, meet great people and made me feel like living again!

Love you all lots!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, raindrops, NodusTollens and 7 others
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
Aww, this is such a sweet post! I'm glad this community is helpful and comforting for you, I think everybody deserves a place they can feel comfortable and accepted in, so I'm happy you can get that here. They're not the same as real hugs, but I'm sending you the biggest virtual hugs I can right now, I hope they reach you well. :hug::heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, Weeping Garbage Can, NodusTollens and 4 others
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
I agree. I treasure being part of this supportive community. It has also been instructive in terms of methods and access, things I was unaware of.
So much is gained from knowing others feel as I do.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Error1987, rosedavinci, botanormal and 1 other person
DivineMedicus

DivineMedicus

Vereor Nox
Sep 7, 2020
When the world has cast us out into darkness, what else can we do other than create our own company? We humans are driven by a need for conformity and companionship, doubly so when we are faced with tremendous adversities in our lives. The world cares nothing for us, and the least we can do is forge our own kindness and compassion for those who are in the same light. We are glad that you are here with us, @Error1987, and please know that we value your input :hug:.

P.S.: your pfp with the minecraft villager is nightmare fuel, don't think I will sleep tonight lol.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, GenesAndEnvironment, Symbiote and 4 others
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
me too.

also, isn't it weird how you end up randomly developing affection to certain pseudonyms simply as a result of being repetitively exposed to them

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, Error1987, rosedavinci and 1 other person
Error1987

Error1987

Aug 22, 2020
When the world has cast us out into darkness, what else can we do other than create our own company? We humans are driven by a need for conformity and companionship, doubly so when we are faced with tremendous adversities in our lives. The world cares nothing for us, and the least we can do is forge our own kindness and compassion for those who are in the same light. We are glad that you are here with us, @Error1987, and please know that we value your input :hug:.

P.S.: your pfp with the minecraft villager is nightmare fuel, don't think I will sleep tonight lol.
Hahaha sorry about that buddy. This picture kinda represents my mental state lol. Thanks for the kind words, hang in there

• Love
Reactions: DivineMedicus and botanormal