CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
Why do we even want to feel good or happy?

Feeling shitty is better. You get more out of life feeling bad than you doing feeling good

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: miserableforever, littlelungs, DeutscheKartoffel and 1 other person
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
I don't like alcohol but I started drinking to get numb and destroy myself. I read somewhere that people who drink more die younger

• Aww..
Reactions: DeutscheKartoffel and Anxieyote
DeutscheKartoffel

DeutscheKartoffel

Reclaiming my human rights & liberty thru suicide.
Dec 12, 2021
I get drunk to be closer to my dreams.

Never enjoyed feeling sad, never will.

Reactions: looseye
Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Sobriety over everything else • 30 • Midwest
Mar 24, 2021
Waking up after the alcohol wears off is the worst part. Not necessarily the hangover, but becoming aware that the high is over and you're on the come-down. Makes me want to cry and kick things

• Hugs
Reactions: motel rooms
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
Honestly, I kind of get this. I rarely drink anymore because of how ill I am and how loopy I already feel as it is, in addition to the medication and stuff that I have to take regularly for the chronic pain and to keep myself from wanting to peel my skin off... but I used to be a full-blown alcoholic. I did not give one single shit about anything when I was drunk; survival instinct was practically non-existent. A lot of the time I spent my evenings just sitting there and listening to music - would sometimes play around with a noose or cut myself and just let myself bleed - and drink myself stupid until everything that I was doing, feeling, thinking about and listening to, made me not feel anything anymore, until I'd eventually pass out. That feeling of numbness and apathy that I got from alcohol was truly addictive.

Even without the alcohol, I'm an addict at the core. Between all of the physical shit and all of the mental shit, I truly cannot get through this life without at least some sort of "assistance" from something or other. Reality is far too negative, and existence is far too painful, to be able to do any of this completely sober. I don't know how people can do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, motel rooms and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Even without the alcohol, I'm an addict at the core. Between all of the physical shit and all of the mental shit, I truly cannot get through this life without at least some sort of "assistance" from something or other. Reality is far too negative, and existence is far too painful, to be able to do any of this completely sober.

As a C-PTSD sufferer whose alcohol is compulsive sexual behavior, I can certainly relate to that. I need my dissociation.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, littlelungs and Shadowplay
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
When I'm drunk I feel the opposite, I become more positive, love life and all my friends, dance a lot and make a fool of myself. It's sober for me when ctb is a reality though. Although Im doing better.