Reyishere

Reyishere

Aug 20, 2023
I wanted to ctb a year ago but I chickened out and asked for "help". my family didn't really help me they were just mad that I'm not Muslim anymore and I sined. they took everything I have but then my therapist told them they should give me my phone and IPad back (which I bought with my own money). They almost forced me to drop out of uni but I went back and everything was fine I decided to plan to seek asylum in Netherlands or something and began to find ways to make money but unfortunately I'm diagnosed with bpd and that makes me impulsive especially twords spending money and I bought a course that suppose to teach me how to make money and my dumbass didn't think it through and spent 396$. It's actually 900 and something but there is Installment Payment option (396$/month) for three months and AGAIN because I have bpd my excitement went away after only three weeks. I used to have around 850 dollars in my account and now I have 93. Idk how I'm gonna pay my next (and last) month I don't have the money and I can't get a job I don't want to ask for money from my parents cuz they're the reason I went there in the first place behind their back and my friends are as broke as me and I don't think I'll be able to pay them back if they did lend me money.

{in short}
I'm going to ctb cuz I'm broke and I can't find freedom but also I need money to do my method 😂 ironic

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, touhoufan, february in alaska and 6 others
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
I'm sorry that you're distressed because of an impetuous mistake, but if I were you, I'd call the bank right now and file a claim for wrongful bank charge.

The bank is cognizant that "quick money offer" websites are frequently deceptive.

Explain that you believed you were completing the transaction in full at the time of checkout but were instead obligated to a very expensive payment plan. You are dissatisfied with the website's deception and wish to withdraw from the transaction.

If your BPD restricts you from working, apply for disability or a work program that allows you to earn money when you feel better.

Reactions: touhoufan, Kit1, loopdaloop and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm going to ctb cuz I'm broke and I can't find freedom but also I need money to do my method 😂 ironic
I can relate to that. Running out of money and not having any more sources of money is a CTB justification.

L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
Gosh spear of the moment spendings because of bpd can be extremely detrimental to your bank account, and it got to me even when I locked away money in savings. I just opend it right back to pay for useless junk that I lost interest in after 2 seconds. Anyway, u might get away with this one if it's only 303$ that you're short of, idk but if you were already suicidal regardless and you just want out I get it. And the irony in the end is gold.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
S

serenec

Nov 29, 2023
At one point I spent my money on the basis that I was leaving on a certain day, then didn't, and wound up in a dreadful situation. I am profoundly disabled requiring physical aids to even type, and got into such a state that I could not do anything about.

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
At one point I spent my money on the basis that I was leaving on a certain day, then didn't, and wound up in a dreadful situation. I am profoundly disabled requiring physical aids to even type, and got into such a state that I could not do anything about.
What made you back down on the day?

S

serenec

Nov 29, 2023
What made you back down on the day?
I was having an exceptionally bad day function-wise. I am broadly speaking confined to a wheelchair with mostly inoperable hands and non-verbal. I use a voice synth similar to doctor hawking, looking at words and punctuation with my eyeball direction and that creates speech and types for me. Because I am physically limited I have to wait until an especially good day to use my hands to any degree of tactile finesse. Regrettably The Equality Act in the UK fails in the provision of ramps off of high buildings for those of us in wheelchairs looking to jump. Discrimination I say! : )

• Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep
MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
I was having an exceptionally bad day function-wise. I am broadly speaking confined to a wheelchair with mostly inoperable hands and non-verbal. I use a voice synth similar to doctor hawking, looking at words and punctuation with my eyeball direction and that creates speech and types for me. Because I am physically limited I have to wait until an especially good day to use my hands to any degree of tactile finesse. Regrettably The Equality Act in the UK fails in the provision of ramps off of high buildings for those of us in wheelchairs looking to jump. Discrimination I say! : )
I get why you want to off yourself. I struggle with metaphysical contamination OCD and I feel trapped in reality/stuck mentally in a very real and painful way. I'm quite frightened it's going to follow me into the grave but we shall see!!!

Reyishere

Reyishere

Aug 20, 2023
Gosh spear of the moment spendings because of bpd can be extremely detrimental to your bank account, and it got to me even when I locked away money in savings. I just opend it right back to pay for useless junk that I lost interest in after 2 seconds. Anyway, u might get away with this one if it's only 303$ that you're short of, idk but if you were already suicidal regardless and you just want out I get it. And the irony in the end is gold.
I don't just need 303$. I need money so I can leave my country and I don't even have a job :/
I'm sorry that you're distressed because of an impetuous mistake, but if I were you, I'd call the bank right now and file a claim for wrongful bank charge.

The bank is cognizant that "quick money offer" websites are frequently deceptive.

Explain that you believed you were completing the transaction in full at the time of checkout but were instead obligated to a very expensive payment plan. You are dissatisfied with the website's deception and wish to withdraw from the transaction.

If your BPD restricts you from working, apply for disability or a work program that allows you to earn money when you feel better.
I'm more worried that the site I bought the course from could file a lawsuit against me cuz I didn't pay them in time. I signed a form stating that I understand if I didn't pay they can take legal action
I didn't think people would see this so I didn't write much details. I know some of you probably don't support lgbtq but I'm part of it and I live in the middle east and atheist. I want to move out or seek asylum somewhere in Europe and that of course cost money. I can't work cuz I'm born female and my dad doesn't want me to go out and work other than online jobs and none of the jobs I applied to accepted me because I only have High school diploma I haven't finished my Bachelor yet. I know some of you think I can work a part time job as a cashier or a batista but believe me I tried asking my dad and he still refuses. he doesn't want to take me to and from the job and we don't have transportation available in my country. Only your car or Uber.

So now that you know I can't make money from working. I make money from uni. In my country there is something called "University Bonus" which is about 200$. I also need to pay my dad 100$ as a playback for the apartment he rented for me and my sister (we study in a different city). This is something I dreamed of for a long time. To live away from my parents but it didn't go exactly how I wanted to now I'm losing money rather than making some and I live in neighborhood that doesn't offer part time jobs for born female individuals and I don't have a car. And even if I did I don't think I can go out and work behind my parents back. My mom has severe separation anxiety. she isn't diagnosed but she can't live a day without calling me and my sister at leat 2 times a day and won't allow us to stay at apartment in the weekend. We have to go back to the house EVERY FUCKING WEEKEND. She even trak all of my siblings and my dad in Google map and if she doesn't see where you at she calls how disrespectful it is that you don't allow her to see where you are so I can't turn it off or she'll notice. With all of that she still thinks it's dangerous for me to walk in the walkway that is right behind the building I live in it's not far away at all! So I don't think she would allow me to go work somewhere that takes a car to go to. And now she and my dad want us to stay with them next year even though it takes 2 hours and 30 min to 3 hours to get to my sister's campus and then my campus and most of our classes start at 8 am so we would have to leave the house at 5 am if not 4!! Y'all they're crazy I don't think there's a bus available for at that time and we actually did tried to look for a bus before we found the apartment unless they buy me a car idk how their plan could work. They're so stubborn and I'm so tired of them.

And that's why I said "I can't find freedom"

Last edited:
Reactions: touhoufan
touhoufan

touhoufan

hello! feel free to pm
Feb 14, 2023
I don't just need 303$. I need money so I can leave my country and I don't even have a job :/

I'm more worried that the site I bought the course from could file a lawsuit against me cuz I didn't pay them in time. I signed a form stating that I understand if I didn't pay they can take legal action
I didn't think people would see this so I didn't write much details. I know some of you probably don't support lgbtq but I'm part of it and I live in the middle east and atheist. I want to move out or seek asylum somewhere in Europe and that of course cost money. I can't work cuz I'm born female and my dad doesn't want me to go out and work other than online jobs and none of the jobs I applied to accepted me because I only have High school diploma I haven't finished my Bachelor yet. I know some of you think I can work a part time job as a cashier or a batista but believe me I tried asking my dad and he still refuses. he doesn't want to take me to and from the job and we don't have transportation available in my country. Only your car or Uber.

So now that you know I can't make money from working. I make money from uni. In my country there is something called "University Bonus" which is about 200$. I also need to pay my dad 100$ as a playback for the apartment he rented for me and my sister (we study in a different city). This is something I dreamed of for a long time. To live away from my parents but it didn't go exactly how I wanted to now I'm losing money rather than making some and I live in neighborhood that doesn't offer part time jobs for born female individuals and I don't have a car. And even if I did I don't think I can go out and work behind my parents back. My mom has severe separation anxiety. she isn't diagnosed but she can't live a day without calling me and my sister at leat 2 times a day and won't allow us to stay at apartment in the weekend. We have to go back to the house EVERY FUCKING WEEKEND. She even trak all of my siblings and my dad in Google map and if she doesn't see where you at she calls how disrespectful it is that you don't allow her to see where you are so I can't turn it off or she'll notice. With all of that she still thinks it's dangerous for me to walk in the walkway that is right behind the building I live in it's not far away at all! So I don't think she would allow me to go work somewhere that takes a car to go to. And now she and my dad want us to stay with them next year even though it takes 2 hours and 30 min to 3 hours to get to my sister's campus and then my campus and most of our classes start at 8 am so we would have to leave the house at 5 am if not 4!! Y'all they're crazy I don't think there's a bus available for at that time and we actually did tried to look for a bus before we found the apartment unless they buy me a car idk how their plan could work. They're so stubborn and I'm so tired of them.

And that's why I said "I can't find freedom"
i'm sorry to hear all of this your situation sounds very difficult. do you happen to live in the gulf by any chance? i have a friend and their living condition are exactly the same as yours. i'm really intrigued about this whole seeking asylum in the netherlands. can i ask you to elaborate? (i want to suggest it to my friend aswell ^^)

and when it comes to money, you did say you have a small income, right? the university allowance? why not wait and collect that? perhaps open a credit card to finish the urgent transaction, then pay it off using your allowance?

do you receive money for any other occasions? birthday, eid? those could help too. otherwise, i dont really know. sell some of your possessions?

i really hope this works out for you love!

Reyishere

Reyishere

Aug 20, 2023
i'm sorry to hear all of this your situation sounds very difficult. do you happen to live in the gulf by any chance? i have a friend and their living condition are exactly the same as yours. i'm really intrigued about this whole seeking asylum in the netherlands. can i ask you to elaborate? (i want to suggest it to my friend aswell ^^)

and when it comes to money, you did say you have a small income, right? the university allowance? why not wait and collect that? perhaps open a credit card to finish the urgent transaction, then pay it off using your allowance?

do you receive money for any other occasions? birthday, eid? those could help too. otherwise, i dont really know. sell some of your possessions?

i really hope this works out for you love!
Yes I do live in the gulf. Your friend can find Arabs on twt that talk about it in details if they want. My plan originally was to make about 2.9k euros just enough to book a flight from my country to London cuz I would need to have visa to go directly to Netherlands and I need to have a stable sealery to be able to have a visa but I can go to UK with a EVW and with a one stop to Amsterdam and in the airport I tell the police that I want to seek asylum. But some people say that the new Netherlands gov don't want any Refugees. Also quite a few girls from my country that I saw online did it and I'm kinda worried that our gov caught on it and they can refuse to let you go on the airplane if they suspect you are going there to seek asylum. @AlBN309 on twt talks about her experience and try to help others.

I might ask my uni to lend me money my friend did that so I can ask him. Thank you for helping ❤️

Reactions: touhoufan
Reyishere

Reyishere

Aug 20, 2023
So I did ask my friend if uni can lend me money and he said that they can only give me about 97$ maximum I might ask them for it to ctb sooner cuz it won't be enough to pay the money