illbeinthegarage

illbeinthegarage

funs fun but who needs it
Jun 14, 2020
i looked my dad in the eyes today. i saw all the pain i have put him through. i saw that i am the cause of the sadness brewing inside him. i saw every effort he's ever made for me. i saw everything and i tried not to cry. i tried to hold back the tears the way he had held them in for so long too. ive never felt this guilty in my life for wanting to die. killing myself would crush him but staying alive and having him watch me deteriorate would crush him more. it was a kick in the gut and now ive realised how terrible i must be to be able to put him through this..

• Love
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: deleted, Fear191829218, BRAINWORMS and 12 others
D

Despairing

Student
Oct 25, 2019
I can relate to this.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Fragile and illbeinthegarage
I_love_to_bake

I_love_to_bake

Student
Feb 27, 2020
I feel exactly the same way. And its harder to make eye contact with my dad than anyone else.

• Love
Reactions: illbeinthegarage
illbeinthegarage

illbeinthegarage

funs fun but who needs it
Jun 14, 2020
I feel exactly the same way. And its harder to make eye contact with my dad than anyone else.
i hadn't in years and it really hit me how much he's been holding in.

• Love
Reactions: I_love_to_bake
InevitablePattern91

InevitablePattern91

Brazilian, 28y. Last weeks of life.
Jul 23, 2020
This is the worst thing. I feel the same way. I can see the sadness in my parents eyes by having to deal with me in this situation. Last week I told my mother I really want to ctb: she cried desperataly and said if I did this, she would get depressed and prob die soon. Both ways I'll hurt them :(

make_00

make_00

Jul 3, 2020
relatable. the only reason I am trying to hang on

• Love
Reactions: Fragile and illbeinthegarage
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I feel the same way but with my mother, she doesn't deserve what's going to happen. If only I was strong enough to live for them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Despairing and illbeinthegarage
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Wow, that is really difficult for you and your father. I wish I had something helpful to say but I don't know of such other than I commend your stoicism and holding out for a long time. I do wish you peace in whatever you choose to do, whether it is to stay or through self-deliverance. :heart: :hug:

• Love
Reactions: I_love_to_bake and illbeinthegarage